• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakèmon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2012
I was directed here by some dude...LOL

I'm pretty sure this thread would go here. This is where I will post my Fakèmon descriptions and hope somebody sends in a pic to go with it.
F999:
Name: Skoronapie

Picture: TBA (Still Needed)

Origin of Name: Skarmory + Caterpie

No: F999

Region: Corona

Type: Fly/Bug/Dragon

Species: Flying Bug Pokèmon

Ability: Desperate Measures  (When you are left with only this Pokèmon, cut your HP by half and double all your other stats) & MultiType (Can learn some TM/HM's from different types)

Weight: 40 lb

Hight: 5 ft. tall

Super Effective/Weak Against: MultiType Protects It From Being Effected By Being Different Types at once

Pokedex Data: When sighted, Skoronapie brings luck and fortune to everyone that saw it. So rare, as their meat is valuable. This legendary species is left with 3 Skoronapies, and considered rarer than a Mew sighting.

Evolution Chain: Skarmory --> Skoronapie 

Evolution: Evolves from Skarmory at level 45, and must be holding a metal coat.

M/F Ratio: 50/50

Egg Group: Mineral Group/Monster Group

Attacks
Lv. 45 - Fly
Lv. 55 - Burial
Lv. 80 - Sy-Fly
Lv. 90 - Blizzard
Lv. 100 - Dragon Unleashed

TM/HM list
TM02 - Dragon Claw
TM08 - Bulk Up
TM14 - Blizzard
TM15 - Hyper Beam
TM17 - Protect
TM25 - Thunder
TM26 - Earthquake
TM27 - Return
TM28 - Dig
TM32 - Double Team
TM37 - Sandstorm
TM43 - Secret Power
HM01 - Cut
HM04 - Strength
HM06 - Rock Smash
Please let this be the right section!

Last edited:
Years
This is a place to showcase mainly pixel art and sprites. If you'd like to make a request then go to the Official Request Thread in the Art Gallery.

Don't forget to take a look at our rules. ;)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back