• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake Cards

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    YAY! Matchbox Twenty!

Anyway, I have some fake cards. I bought an Aquapolis and an Expedition booster pack for only AU$2 each (that's about US$1.50). When I opened them, I realised they were pirated, because the border of the "Pokemon" on the back was discoloured - too faded, almost a light purple instead of dark blue. So I don't buy cards from cheap shops like that any more. I get them from Japan... which means I can't battle with them here o_O

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Duke R said:
    Someone know where can I find blank cards, and the card's font?
    Actually, I do know :P

Check out Pokemon Zeo, that place many blanks, fonts, and all the various symbols you'll need to make the most realistic fake card. I used to make my own set of pokemon cards but it quickly wore off as it is very time consuming to produce. I'd show you guys some of my work but I basically wiped my hard drive clean just when I realized I didn't back up my fake cards ; ;. Bummer...

Kairyu

Years
    I'm not that bad >.0;;

Nah, it doesn't work like that (for me, that is XD.) Rather, I did print out my fake cards for my decks and play matches with my friends. Me and my friends thought it was a blast when you get to use cards no body else has or heard of, lol. The only time we didn't use them was in a tournament environment of course. Plus, I did balance them out so they weren't very strong, and yet made the game far more interesting (I made alot of wacky move sets.)

Meh, if my pokemon drawing habits keep up I may start making cards to play with. Oh well, only time will tell.

Kairyu

Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    That sounds really cool! You can run your own "fake card" tournaments XD
    Technically yes, yes I could....

But that would require a immense amount of photoshopping and printing XD.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Well, what you could do is play a 30-card deck, with normal Energies/trainers. Then every person who wants to play has to make, say 15 monster cards, and then you shuffle them all up and randomly distribute them XD.

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
    Years
    Hey, When I Went To Indonesia, I bought Lotsa Pokemon Card Boosters And I Got A Non-Holo Hitmonchan A Holo Machop, Around Three Dark Charizards Wich You Could Peel The Pic Off..
    Do Any Of You Guys Have Cards Like These?

Years
    Bakufan

There was once a card I saw it's name was Bakufan (Typhlosion) it was psychic instead of fire because it was Hypno really but they were both mixed. Anyway The first attack was 20X instead of 2X and the second attack was 200+ both of the attacks didn't need energy cards. It was really strong and POWERFUL too bad it was fake.

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    I never found one...
    -
    Dratini from Base Set have an error... DRAGON type pok?mon haven't resistance to PSYCHIC pok?mon, neither to GHOST ones... I think... ...
    -
    The advanced cards haven't Baby pok?mon included... I was trying to make a baby Kangaskhan...

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Hear this. I bought a fake booster once and got a card called Blastizard or something. It had 220hp. But the pic looked like a baby did it. But you could have some people fooled. it looked so real. A mixture between Charizard and Blastoise I guess.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Oh cool! I just bought some fake cards at the cost of 50 cents! *from my cousin* They were stickers and VERY weird...There was a Raichu evolving froma rapidasha dn a proygon evolving from a kakuna XD

Back