• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fake pokemon games

oske

>:D
Years
  • While I was in Winnepeg I was looking around at used games and I found a 42 In 1 game with Crystal and the fake Diamond on it, it was for GBC. I was tempted to buy it, but I didn't. U_U

Unrelated: On the cover of "BlueSea" the Blastoise looks so weird, like he just saw a ghost. I'm wondering what Gold is like on the GBA, and the thing on the cover of "Jade" is really wierd. Looks like some sort of deer.

Years
  • I don't get my hopes up about 'new' games because I get all my information about Pokémon games from respected news sources. ;D

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • My cousin actually has Pokemon Naranja version. He says he got 2 Mews, Celebis, and Jirachis from that game and migrated them to Diamond. He does actually have those in Diamond, and they're all lv.20. The game says that they're all from the Mining Museum (WTH). He gave me one of each (yayz :D). So anyway, I played 5 seconds of the game, I didn't play much more becuase I was afraid too :/

You know, I very much have to doubt this when I can't migrate things from my exceptionally good fake copy of Emerald.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • While I was in Winnepeg I was looking around at used games and I found a 42 In 1 game with Crystal and the fake Diamond on it, it was for GBC. I was tempted to buy it, but I didn't. U_U
    Yeah, I had a picture of that game once, I don't know where it is now though.

Years
  • And IMO, Chaos Black was THE WORST crap I've played in my life. I mean, it's still Fire Red, but the created pokemon are so horrible that I'd rather play E.T for the atari. And believe me, that's No Bueno.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Here's some I found off of ebay:
    fake pokemon games

That Japanese Gold is not Fake.

Japanese Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow Versions have Grey Cartridges, while Japanese Gold and Silver Versions have Black Cartidges. Crystal was the first game to be Color-coded in Japan.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • That Japanese Gold is not Fake.

Japanese Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow Versions have Grey Cartridges, while Japanese Gold and Silver Versions have Black Cartidges. Crystal was the first game to be Color-coded in Japan.

It's cartridge is blue not black...

MewMewXX

|| Tohru || Pokemon ||
    Years
  • I once got the rom of Chaos Black, but it was rubbish and froze up half-way through. I also had Pokemon Shiny Gold, which was actually a really good hack of Gold in the FireRed/LeafGreen format. But now we have HeartGold instead, yay! :D

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I had no idea that there were so many fake PKMN games. I've heard of Pokemon Naranja, but never played it. I've played the fake Diamond for GBC, I thought it was awful. I couldn't play past the tree.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    It's cartridge is blue not black...

The lighting of the Picture makes it look blue-ish :/

It IS a Black Cartridge.

I got a Japanese Silver whose Picture online looked like that but the cartridge, which I'm looking at right now, is Black.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • What kind of cartridge turns blue under the right kind of lighting?
    Besides, it's not under any kind of lighting that would cause it to turn blue. It's under the same type of lighting that the other cartridges have.

Back