• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Fakemon Contest #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I'd like to enter as well. Will PM my entry in a few hours. I can't break my promise to a friend now, can I? :3 Plus, motivated to draw stuff these days. Sure, it'll be utter pile of **** but who cares lol.

EDIT - Okay, almost done. Just legs left. And some finishing touches.

Edit v2: Done and done.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Okay everyone, participation sign-ups are closed!
You may no longer sign up as a participant!

Everyone who hasn't already submitted a fakemon had a week until they are officially due. Anyone who has already submitted a fakemon is free to tweak it within the time frame; just don't give me an entirely new design. However, if you know about a misplaced pixel or that your shading is off, you're now able to change it.​

So that's it! You've got one week from now!
That means until 12:00am on February 7th to PM me your fakemon.

gogogo

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
february 12th, 2014
You see it right, this is the date when you must PM me your entries! Either that, or you'll be disqualified, and we don't want that. Please check the first post to make sure I received your fakemon! If your name doesn't say "[entry accepted]" that means I didn't get it and you must send it again. No exceptions.

I will be sending out a small PM reminder to those of you who still need to submit, because I'm an awesome contest host and don't want anyone to miss out their chance to win!
I'm keeping the prizes a secret until the very end. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back