• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Fakemon designer/spriter looking to help!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Hello everyone! I'm Artsy, and I'd love to get some experience in making pokemon fangames, I'd love to make my own but I think it's important getting experience by joining another project and learning how things work first, I mainly design fakemon but I also started learning how to make sprites recently. Ideally I'd like on a fangame that has mostly/only fakemon but I can work with regional variants too

If you want my help, send me a friend request on Discord (Artsy#7841) and reply to this thread to let me know who you are

Timezone: GMT -3

Expertise: designing and spriting fakemon

Examples of Work:
    Fakemon designer/spriter looking to help!

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2022
    I don't know if this is what you're looking for or not, but I'm looking to make a hack that gives a backsprite to the Chaos Black Mewthree.
    I'd love to have you onboard if you're interested.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Im currently recruiting to make a fan game. Need a sprite designer for the team. Im calling Pokemon Pangea. Its kinda like a Lost world concept.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    hey there! My team could use a spriter for the fakemon we already have so if you're still looking for work I'd love to have you onboard. I sent you a freind request on Discord, it's from Inferno79#8927

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2023
    I'm making a pokedex for my game, and I currently have 30 new fakemon, and I'm trying to find someone to do at least a few of them, since I'm not a pixel artist.
    My discord tag is Kitty-sama#7400

Oh and I've already finished a pokemon game, so I'll definitely see this project through to the end.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    Are you still available to make fakemon sprites? If you are, then my discord number is AwesomeToad#7567 if you're interested, and the link to the discord is https://discord.gg/TngZwm9Xd3. Just so you know, I'm EST time zone. My game is called Pokemon Elementals btw.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Im working on a pokemon mmo we need help with regional variants and convergent among other things. If you are interested.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I love your work, Could use your help with my fangame project discord user is: xxxzer0xx

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey there! Your work is incredible, would you consider joining my team? I can't seem to add you on discord since they use another form of username format, but you can add me as a friend if you want to talk! My discord username is procham.

Days
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Hello everyone! I'm Artsy, and I'd love to get some experience in making pokemon fangames, I'd love to make my own but I think it's important getting experience by joining another project and learning how things work first, I mainly design fakemon but I also started learning how to make sprites recently. Ideally I'd like on a fangame that has mostly/only fakemon but I can work with regional variants too

If you want my help, send me a friend request on Discord (Artsy#7841) and reply to this thread to let me know who you are

Examples of Work:

Hi! I am also a new designer, and i have most of the coding down, but the fakemoning eludes me. Discord is ReintjesFamily.

Days
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024

Examples of Work:

But your discord doesnt seem to be existent.

Back