• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon for my hack(3 years in the making)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Hello i've been working on this dex since 2009, i think? but anyway ive started up again better than ever before. Ill just post a couple now and if everyone likes them enough ill keep showing more. Im really looking for some C+C so if you look could you say SOMETHING? lol.

These will be some of the ones you can find in the small demo ill hopefully have working when ever i finish the dex.
    So first ill show the three starters

Asleo:
    001-Asleonew.png

Grass type
    Lion cub pokemon

Calimoo:
    004-Calimoo.png

Fire type
    Cautious pokemon

Squalie
    007-Squalienew.png

Water type
    Nurse shark pokemon

Fuzzap
    010-fuzap.png

Bug type
    Static pokemon

Magrot:
    013-margot.png

Bug type
    Maggot pokemon

Zubie:
    019-Zubie.png

Normal type
    Lemur pokemon

Ampster:
    025-Shamster-1.png

Electric type
    Hamster pokemon

Trappy:
    43-oddish.png

Grass type
    Trap pokemon

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Well i guess ill dump some of my better sprites And maby i can get some C+C...please?

Pandor:
    032-Pandor-1.png

Punkda:
    033-Punkda.png

Slamda:
    034-Slamda.png

Mangus:
    046-Mangus.png

Mantodea:
    047-Mantodea.png

Bugzard:
    48-Artick.png

Artick:
    49-Mountick.png

Worameir:
    50-Wormameir.png

Lechor:
    51-Lechor.png

Years
  • they're not bad, but u need to work on ur shapes and curves... they seem kinda... blocky... to me.. they need small changes to seem more natural... also a lot of their heads seem really really flat... u should try reworking them to have more shape

shadings pretty good... but could use some improvement here and there, and also u dont need to dither everywhere... a little bit of contrast between the shades and highlights would really help the colors stand out more...

Back