• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
Years
  • Here, I changed the colors to match the new scheme and edited the belly a bit more.

Fakemon Game

~Prof. W.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    haven't been on this thread for a while, let alone the community XD, but here is my part :) i shaded it. Hows that for someone who hasn't sprited in what, 4 months?
    Fakemon Game

Dots

Temporary Avvie. ^^'
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    I like the concept of this game. ^^

Let's see what I can do ...

Fakemon Game

I tweaked the outline and rounded it up and then toned down the colors. I also included the palette for whoever is going to shade it, it's meant to make it easier for him/her. You don't have to mind it though, any suitable palette would work. ;)

Dots

Temporary Avvie. ^^'
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    Fakemon Game

Touched it up and shaded it.

It could still use some more touching up though, and the shading/outlining is a bit choppy at some places. -.- Am I allowed to fix it now that the new game started?

Anyways, back on the mech's topic. I just couldn't help myself, I had to do this:

Fakemon Game

No matter how hard I looked at it before adding the legs, it looked like a chicken. lol

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    . . . -_- Who the HELL made that thing with straight lines? Ugh. . *fix fix fix fix*

There, I gave it distinguishable body parts. =/
    Fakemon Game

Dots

Temporary Avvie. ^^'
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    Where did the cooked chicken feet go? lol

Anyways, it looks great now, although you're not allowed to redo everything we've done. This looks entirely different than the original one. (Making the lines rounder would've been a wiser choice)

I suggest you go over the guidelines on the first page. -.-

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Anyways, it looks great now, although you're not allowed to redo everything we've done. This looks entirely different than the original one. (Making the lines rounder would've been a wiser choice)

I suggest you go over the guidelines on the first page. -.-
    lolwat? There's no rule against making it look like a sprite and not like a bunch of lines. XD Maybe if you guys weren't such terrible spriters, I wouldn't have to fix your mistakes. =3 And, actually, the only thing I 'redid' was the helmet.

something I came up with in five seconds
    You're supposed to go with the sprite we're making. >.> Fail.

Anyway, all I did was darken up the shading a tad bit. Happy now? I didn't fix up what you've done all that much. =3 Quit complaining.
    Fakemon Game

Last edited:

Dots

Temporary Avvie. ^^'
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    Maybe if you guys weren't such terrible spriters, I wouldn't have to fix your mistakes. =3

Terrible spriters? O.o

For your information, I am anything BUT a terrible spriter, and I could probably make things way betters than what you'll be able to do. You're very arrogant, and the point of the game itself was to make the inexperienced spriters try their hand in making something so as to get the experience they need for their later work.

I only came and posted here to "push" the game forwards so that more can be made. Please be more considerate and try not to say things that may seem rude or out of place. ):<

And, actually, the only thing I 'redid' was the helmet.

Oh really? I see the feet also redone.

What I did was to make the feet look like roasted chicken bones. Right now they look different, don't you agree? -.-

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • er... ANYWAY... XD Here's my addition. I just added an orange stripe. Sorry if it's amateur-ish but I did what I could. LOL Here:

Fakemon Game

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back