• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemons & such

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Here I will post my works (fakemons and other things that exist on "my" pokemon universe), all of which, I hope, are of your liking :D

The first work I'm going to post on this thread will be a set of Gym Badges (eight as usual), that exist on "my" pokemon region (I'll post the map of it later on). Enjoy:

Fakemons & such

1 - Tectonic Badge (Ground)

2 - Frost Badge (Ice)

3 - Ambivalence Badge (Dark)

4 - Combustion Badge (Fire)

5 - Viper Badge (Poison)

6 - Alloy Badge (Steel)

7 - Pupa Badge (Bug)

8 - Spice Badge (Grass)

:3

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    These look really good. The only problem I have is with the Steel gym being the sixth. It's already been the sixth...twice.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Those are really cool designs! o_o The fire one is my favourite~ <3 They're all really cool. |D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    First of all, I would just like to say thanks to all of those who took time to comment the badges ^^

These look really good. The only problem I have is with the Steel gym being the sixth. It's already been the sixth...twice.
    Hmmm, the order in which I placed them was arbitrary, I wasn't actually thinking about Badges from previous gens and their order ;)

Wow. Good work man. Good work. Think those could be sprited? I mean if people are allowed to use.
    Sure, I guess. Only if the give credit of course ;)

Now, in others news. Seen as I have maps for two regions (I'll post them later on), I will be making another batch of badges. Skyburst, Brawl, Ascension and Tidal Badges will be some :)

P.S.: Im really sorry for not having replied sooner.... I couldn't do so because my keyboard went (and still is.... I'm using the screen keyboard atm...) bananas :\

Years
    These badges are sweet. I love the highlighting and shading done on it. I think the Pupa badge is really creative; nice job on these, I dont have any real crit.

Spenny

Payday
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    They look pretty good. I especially like the last one. Well done.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Seen as I don't have a new keyboard yet, I can't finish the second batch of badges. So, in the meantime, here are some fakemon of my region.

Atm I have 40, but I'm going to make 110 more. :D

Fakemons & such

The basic stage is the Pokémon that you get once you take the SCALE FOSSIL to the lab in Ivythorn City

The one on the upper left side is called:
    Spinagum (basic stage)

Type - Rock/--

The one on the lower right side is called:
    Droiller (1st stage)

Type - Rock/Fire

P.S.: I have dex entries for both, but they're in portuguese. Once I get a new keyboard, I'll translate them

Last edited:
    Years
    150 fakemon, only creative minds can accomplish that... and judging by your work, I see you'll have no problem with that. :D
    Your fakemon fossils look original. The evo looks as if it can evolve again? Is this true?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Tyvm everyone. :D
    Well, it's time for another pokemon.... (damn lack of keyboard --)

Fakemons & such

Mawile Pre-Evo

Nameless as of yet -.-'

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Wow, you are really good!
    I can't believe some of your work! I wish I posted in the Art Section more often so that I could critique... however, I'm not artist. So, I'll just have to stick to giving you praise. ;)

I wish you luck on the rest of your project.

Sadistic Typhlosion

Mom, I'm not a stalkeerrrr-uh!
    Years
    Awesome! I can't believe those badges; they look even better than the stock art for most! The only thing that irks me is that I used the name "Combustion Badge" in my fan region. -_- Ah, well.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Two new pokemon (who actually date a while back. These are "redraws" of two old concepts of mine. If I do find the old drawing with them, I'll scan it and post it here :D):

Fakemons & such

The first one's called Steldle (basic) Ground/Steel
    The second one (the evo) is called Cannintal (1st stage) Ground/Steel

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    The prevo of Mawile should be something to do with her back mouth, cuz the word "Maw" means gaping mouth. its a synonym. How about "Nawmil"???

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Woah...
    You are amazing!
    Love your badges and think they could be used in Real Nintendo Games! Love the Bug one btw...
    Love your Fakemon too! I can't believe you are going for 150!
    Good luck with all your stuff..
    What I'd love to see from you is your Fakemon Shaded. After seeing you badges shaded, I know you are capable so shade a couple and send em in!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    What I'd love to see from you is your Fakemon Shaded. After seeing you badges shaded, I know you are capable so shade a couple and send em in!
    Lol.... I used to shade them, but after having made 40 pokemon in 3 days with this style (sketchy one) I realised that I was way more productive if I kept on doing them the way I'm doing them now (without coloring/shading them)

Last edited:
    Back