• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..~~Falkner club..~~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ..~~Falkner club..~~ -oh yeh come mate!

so heres a club for the 1st gym leader in johto: Falkner. Right his pokemon are cool and yes if you wanna join just say so and post here regually only if you can! Also He's tough at his job and laid back so enjoy :P

owner: well that is me and whoever else is the next person to ask

co-owner: next in lne that person is after the owner!

members:
    icer
    Crystal Clair
    Miss Kanna

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    yeah he's soo cool too and way tough , my fav too yeah hope he's others fav's

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Hayato-sama is one of my Pokemon idols. What he said about bird Pokemon inspired me and impressed me.
    I really like him. And he was my very first GSC crush, in Sugimori art of course (because I thought Clair looked like an old lady)
    I hope to join and post sometimes

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • *_*

Falkner is my fav male gym leader in all of Pokemon universe 8D He's so hawt,in my opinion,and his battle style is so awesome >;333

I must join <D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    k guys welcome so heres one pic i found yeh
    ..~~Falkner club..~~

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I got nice pics of Falkner-sama
    Here's one
    ..~~Falkner club..~~
    Did you know, one time I told my mother about him and I accidently said the F word instead of his name and she said, "What crazy people would give that name to a character in a kids show!"
    I still laugh at that moment.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    lol really that's quite funny but i would never say that by mistake, i'm too civalized nah i did once to my friend bout something .. yeh but good pic

Back