• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fallen Dynasty (Dragon, Fantasy RP)*Discussion*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Wow, tch, it must really mean alot to ya...
    Horray for total dedication an' obsessive-ness! *puts on OWA and listens to it 700 times*
    Oh, tch, an' btw if ya need a point of refference, my Dragon looks kinda like this
    Red_Dragon_Looking_Back_2.jpg

tch, only that he's got three sharp claws at his wingtips. ^^

Hmm, tch, I'm gonna try ta make a complex character -- with both good an' evil very strong within him. I want him ta be controversed, fluctuating between his gentle nature an' his aggressive impulses an' instinct. Ya know... tha kind of evil an' dark character that's tryin' ta be good, tch, but is bein' held back by his own nature...

I wanna give him a mature way of thinkin', an' at tha same time some psychological instability. I've always wanted ta get this dark side of me out, tch, an' it seems that puttin' it into a RP-able character helps alot. ^_^

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Well, good luck with that CFG (Okay, so I think it's a too long name to write out in full), it looks like you've put a good deal of thought into your character. I tend to love inner conflicts myself, but in the interest of good RPing etiquette and my personal non-plagiarizing policy, Myst shall just remain optimistic and slightly clueless. ^_^

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • I take it, you've got something sneaky planned, haven't you (Or at least something smarter than diving into a lake when fighting someone with lightning breath)? Hmm...it should be interesting to see then. Oh, and I do believe that your PM box is full Wolf_Goddess. ^_~

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Oh be excited meh Lovleh, be excited XD btw don't mind me, spending this weekend at college has turned me into a bit of a perv ^^;; meaning I will probabley hit on EVERYONE XD I am only playing so don't take me seriously. Play along it'll be fun XD

Years
  • Lol, tch, I'm tha class' geek an' perv. Meh, tch, I may not actually do anything naughty, tch, but my mind's FULL of crap, tch, trust me. XD

Blegh, tch, I've begun hischool t'day as well, an' it sux. >_<

So in other words feel free ta unleash whatever ya say ya've got planned for that RP, tch, I might actually like it. XD

Years
  • Lol, tch, well my character's weak spots are already visible, tch, so doin' evil things ta him shouldn't be too hard. Lol, tch, all that introspection has surely showed ya his weaknesses by now. XD

Oh, tch, an' btw, my character is a freak at just 'bout everything evil-ish, tortureful, an' gorey, tch, so don't be fooled by his kindness too much. He may be friendly an' gentle, tch, but he IS a Red Dragon afterall, tch, an' such things are within his instinct. Tch, an' ta make tha controversy even worse, he's gonna swing between givin' inta it an' tryin' ta hold it back, not bein' sure what ta do. XD

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Nice ^^ I likes it alot

Wynd is a very very very sarcastic person, but the problem is he's too good at hiding it and he keeps the laugh to himself. Kaarnishia and him are kinda like big brother little sister so they pick on each other alot. They alway greet each other by fighting ^^

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
  • Hey, if it's ok with you Kagome, may I switch out characters? I want to replace Joe with a better, more appropriate dragon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back