• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fallen Emerald (Just an idea, for now)

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2011
    Skylord. That was what they called him. Did he have a real name? He himself wasn't sure anymore. All he knew was that at long last the skies would belong to him. Still, he couldn't help but curse what had happened before. Skylord knew, though, that that would not happen again. The target was in sight. "FIRE!" Skylord shouted. The missile fired. It hit the target dead on. Skylord grinned as Rayquaza fell to the ground, apparently lifeless. Now he would be ruler of the skies...

Our hero had only just became a Trainer, leaving his jungle home to explore the land of (haven't thought of the region's name yet), when he came across the gravely injured Rayquaza. The angry Dragon-type attacked with it's last bit of energy before collapsing. Finding it barely alive, our hero decides to do whatever he can to save it. However, Skylord knows that Rayquaza may not actually be dead, and will do whatever it takes to finish the job...

I don't actually know anything about hacking yet, but once I figured it out/got a team together (I will accept help now, not that anyone would be crazy enough to trust in someone like me), do you think this would be an interesting idea?

Back