• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Faltzers One-Stop-Fun Shop*

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Well since Egyptian Sphynx is banned I find no reason to post her avatar here.Instead I shall IM it to her I guess..

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    JBCBlank, yours will be finished tonight. Anyway Here's a banner That I started working on yesterday:
    (Count it as another example)

Last edited:

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
    can i request a banner here? im really not sure if i could put the banner in my sig....so if its okay...i wont give credit...but im not sure if ill put the banner in my sig

banner
    size: 328x109
    text: can you place the texts in diff. directions? if you can
    can you put on the top left corner, fallen_angel then on the bottom right corner, phantom_of_death if you cant, well the text will just be: forever paired with fallen_angel

text size: 24
    font: monotype corsiva
    background img: https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/dragontrainercarlo/tsubasachronicles.jpg

if its too small, tell me and ill try to change the image

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Read the guidelines correctly Phantom.

I'll work on those requests today when I get off this comp.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Faltzer can do phantom of death's because it's his shop and the banner I have to do for JBCBlank is hard to do.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Thanx for the comment Ryan, anyway, JBCBlank your banner will be finished in the morning because I didn't get on PC too much today :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Well JBCBlank your banner is finished:
    I know what you are thinking "That's no good!" but it was hard to do. :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Ryan, yours is in progress. I got the PM and I'm sorry but I cant put the animation in it because I can't do it.

Back