• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

family guy discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    if u can make one charcter come to life who will it be
    i would pick brian

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Peter. He's a moron.

Anyway, the old Family Guy was a lot funnier. The newer episodes are just.. blah..

Years
    The only thing I don't like about Family Guy is that it's being overplayed... I hate to admit this, but I'm finding myself growing tired of some episodes...

However, I would want Stewie to be alive, because he's my favorite character.

shwoop-de-wooper

3rd gen noob, 2nd gen legend!
    Years
    I haven't seen episodes after the fourth series. BUt one thing I didn't get about the fourth series is Stewie's sudden lack of ambition to take over the world.

I think Family Guy is America's single finest export... well for teenagers like me in Britain it is.

I'd like to see Glenn Quagmire in the real world although to be honest he'd probably be in jail within 3 seconds in the real world lol so apart from him the Family Guy God & Jesus dudes... and the Chicken. ^-^

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Eh. I still love family guy. Or more like I love the South Park where they make fun of Family Guy...Lol. But really it's a good show; hularious, too. I wish it was a classic like the Simpsons so that it didn't age, but, meh.

My fav. characters are Stewie, Brian and Peter. I also like Quagmire 'cuz I laugh everytime he says, "Gigidi" or whatever he says. XDD

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    My favourite characters:

Peter: because of all the stupid things he does.
    Quagmire: because of his catchphrases (giggity, all riiiiight, Oh!)
    Stewie: He's a bit evil and funny

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    This thread was made on July 7th, 2007.
    The last post, prior to your post was made on July 19th, 2007.

Reviving threads with their reply more than thirty days prior to your reply is against the rules. Be sure to check the dates on the reply before replying. How you managed to even find this thread is certainly mind puzzling. If you want to discuss Family Guy, make a new thread about it.

Thread Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back