• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Family Guy Funeral (Spoilers)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • What the heck was the point of Vinny? Boosting ratings?

if so, i guess he did his mission well.

That's what I'm thinking. That and a placeholder dog till Brian came back. Obviously they had these episodes planned out month before they aired so it definitely was not the fans' begging that brought Brain back. So I can see how this series of event was a ploy to boost ratings.

And I kind of predicted how they were gonna bring Brian back, if you watched the episode where he's killed it makes sense. Though the way that part was played out was unexpected.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2020
    Favourite moment?

Peter: Hey have you heard?
    Brain: Heard wha-?
    Everyone except peter: BRIAN NOOOOOO!!!!
    Peter: Heard that THE BIRD IS THE WORD THE BIRD IS THE WORDSIADOASNODNSODSAS D AKSD

Peter knocks Brain over and he has an Concusion,..

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I had stopped watching FG. But when i heard about Brian dying it was like a shock to me. I actually want to see it how it turns out now. Or will the show get any better.

Back