• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[FAN-FILM] Pokémon Rising

TheReignOverhead

The Reign Overhead
    Years
    How would the movie look? Is everything 3D models?

Would be nice, wouldn't it. I'm starting to have giant doubts about all my projects at this point. I have like so much stress put on me right now (both projects and personal life). I'm thinking that I might just finish the script and leave it at that for now. At least there's a story there.

Anyways, I'm being attacked by a dreaded thing called writer's block. I'm stuck 37 pages in the script right as they arrive at Cerulean City.

Elevemage

Supreme Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008
    Looks good from what I've read but I was wondering if the Elite 4 will make it into the movie.

TheReignOverhead

The Reign Overhead
    Years
    New update (sorta).
    I was looking for a cover of the Pokemon TV theme in a sort of Metal-ish manner. I've been working on one, but I was wondering if anybody else could come up with one (i'm horrible with rock songs).

Back