• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fan Manga!

Years
    does anyone know where i can find pokemon fan manga? i wanna draw my own and dont know how... also anyone here draw fan manga... i forgot the term for it... doji... something...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    i might be able to post some of my old manga it was about a boy trying to return a jirachi to it's home.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Soon! n.n() See, I'm about 8 pages into issue 2, the problem is, I can't scan them until I buy more screen tones and finish them. x.x() (I'm currently out of it at the moment) Peh... But I'll try to get them updated soon. x.x

Years
    please update soon Orange*Berry! i like that manga n_n pleez!
    its an awesome manga! you should do (or lisencese (sp?) me) to do a japanese translation so it can be broadcasted to a wider variety of people!
    also is it a shojou manga? i dont thinki it is a shonen...

Last edited:

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Shoujo, for sure. n.n() *L* I'm glad you like it. I'm going to do a Japanese translation in the near fututre, but it will have to wait for now.

Years
    ill do the translation for you. i dont want to slow you down on your updates... if i do the translations may i host the translated manga on my pokemon site?

-EDIT-
    I noticed that Orange*Berrie has left pc according to her siggy and i hope she reads this. i started to translate this for Orange*Berry before i noticed... here is my translated cover for Orange*Berry
    it was too large to post in a pic so i posted a zip.
    Please come back soon Orange*Berry. Your art was (and still is) cool

Last edited:

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Ohh! Thanks 'Kuni =3 I don't know a lot of Kanji, so thank you very much. n.n() Since I'm not gonna be around anymore, do you have AIM or something?

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Aww. The link didn't work. ;; If ya fix it, I'll link to it, though. =3 That is, if ya don't mind.
    Id really like to stay, but you know how it is. Things just pile up, and you can't control them. x.x

Back