• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Fanart Question

Acrios90

Pokemon Artist & DJ
    Years
    I am a music and electronic and dubstep music producer and I was wondering if posting my pokemon remix music in the Fanart section would be allowed, I searched and couldn't find anyone with a thread, and looked back at the rules and couldn't find anything against it. But I wanted to check here (Just to be sure).

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    I'm pretty sure that the Fanart section is restricted to drawings and stuff only, though if you want to link your music, there's a thread in Culture and Media called the Creative Media Showcase, where you're allowed to share your music and the likes.

Back