• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • Is there anyway to lock the Fanfiction Archive subforum to stop random awkward stories from being made there? =/

That way we don't need to call Lily again and again whenever it happens, like now.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • ^ further proof of my incompetence and the fact your ability far surpasses mine and should later be developed into a more regal status

I don't know if there is. All I know is move and sticky and close (and I get those mixed up, sometimes). =D

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Probably mods can't do it cause they can't lock a forum... Lily why don't you ask an admin to try to do it? Afterall they got that working with the tech inst. which no one will ever use, perhaps they can do it with the fanfic archive somehow.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I was just going to say "Ask an Admin <<" But Frosty got to it first D:

Kylie'd be willing to do it ;D

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • By the way, let's do some small advertising here...

In Other Writing, there is a poetry/lyrics contest coming up soon! If you're interested in writing poems or song lyrics, then you should definitely check it out there. It's hosted by our dearest mod Lily, of course ^_^

Yes, take a peek at it if you're even semi interested ;p

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • Why does it always say there are no new posts in the Writers' Lounge? o.o It always makes me think the lounge is dead when there is a bunch of new posts...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Well actually I am doing small bits of review each day for Chibi Pika, but I'm using the edit button so it's now showing up as "new" posts ^_^; So, Frosty is still working... not dead yet.

There's a 2 day no-school day for Frosty too this upcoming Thursday and Friday. Since he's banned from Lily's presence, he'll have even more time to review. Then again, I always review slower and slower if I'm not finding anything to criticize... *cough*

must find more flaws in Chibi Pika's work >=)

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
  • Quicky question, because I need to get back to work:

Anybody here know of a good OT/Journey fic or seven? I was looking through FF.net and all they had were relatively newbie-ish stuff. And Act hasn't updated Misconception for awhiles and ditto for Negrek and Clouded Skies, so... XP

SilverBlaze09

Negrek

Am I more than you bargained for yet?
    Years
  • The update for Clouded Sky will be out by the end of the week, but that's not what I came to say...

Since OT is my favorite genre, I pretty much keep a running tab on all the good ones.

If you have not read Tangled Web, you must do so. NOW.

Gods and Demons is an awesome trainerfic, and has one of the best fanmade regions/sets of pokemon ever.

Revelations: A Cynic's View of Pokemon has some grammatical issues, but has such awesome characters and storyline that even I'm willing to overlook them.

Xanthic Growlithe Contract and its sequel, Xanthic Growlithe Contract 2: Johto , are some of the creepiest and most suspenseful fanfics I've ever read. They're excellent OT's.

That was just me ripping url's off my favorites list; aside from that, I've been keeping my eye on a couple others that I don't have access to quick links for at the moment: The Wrong Psychic by Kayasuri-n and SunLight's pokemon OT, though it hasn't been updated in ages. I honestly can't remember the title.

Hope that's what you're looking for.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • I second, third and fourth Tangled Web. <3 One of the best stories I've EVER read, fanfics or otherwise.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I fifth Tangled Web too <3

I actually mentioned Tangled Web plenty of times already when I was writing Writing Guide. Those who've read it probably noticed that ^^;

EDIT: 5:11 AM... FINALLY after I-lost-bloody-count-in-time-worth-of-hours, I finished Chibi Pika's review! Yay~

*sees 3 more review request waiting on the list* poo >>;;
    *collapses, asleep*

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • *cracks whip*

Back to work.

I actually never got to finish Tangled Web, now that I think about it, but I have heard much about it. ^_^

Negrek

Years
  • Ah, finally managed to dredge up a link and title for SunLight's work... When the Night Conquers. I do like it lots, and supposedly it'll be updated once SunLight's completed her AP tests (May), so fwee...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Hmm...

Do you (by you I refer to the people who come here daily) mind if I use you in a soap opera fic?

o_o

8D

>>

Act

Let's Go Rangers!
    Years
  • Hehe... soap opera xD. I can't watch those, I end up cracking up. Is that mean...? (La Madrastra... xP)

So... um... what's the discussion topic? I don't feel like digging for it...

Negrek

Years
  • Topic-like item:

Anybody here know of a good OT/Journey fic or seven? I was looking through FF.net and all they had were relatively newbie-ish stuff. And Act hasn't updated Misconception for awhiles and ditto for Negrek and Clouded Skies, so... XP

As far as the soap opera thing goes... umm, sure. Whatever.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Chibi Pika's story is also OT and is pretty interesting... it's here in PC and on SPPF as well. I'm not sure if it's on FFNet.

As for the soap opera, of course you can Lily ^_______^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back