• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fantastic four

drunk_vader

who will be my next victim
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 7, 2006
    oh yea!i beat you guys to it!
    i saw it!
    and it was awsome!
    it was funny too!
    never had a dull moment
    i give it a 5/5 SEE IT

who else saw it/want to see it?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I saw the first showing in my city and it was really good! There was some really funny moments in there and the end was really action packed! I also give this movie a 10/10! (Which is the same as 5/5 :P duh!) XD

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    I saw it on opening day and it put all other Marvel movies in the DUST. Both Spider Mans, Hulk, both X-men, they're no match for the F4.
    There were so many good scenes, it'd be impossible to name them all. :P

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    It is cool! XD

@Nicole: If you think Chris Evans is hot then go watch Cellular, The Perfect Score, and Not Another Teen Movie.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I'd really like to watch it badly. Unfortunately for me, my parents won't allow me to see M-rated movies.

Casual Billy

Wargreymon: Miracle Mega
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2006
    I didn't think it was all that great. The fight/action scenes were way too short, and it seemed like the climax never really came. I mean, the whole movie felt like it was building up to something that never happened. Their final "showdown"(if it can even be called that) with iron-face lasted all of 5 minutes or something, and then it was over. The rest of the film wasted too much time delving into how ugly the thing was and how upset iron-face was over losing his company. I'd give it a 6.9/10. Maybe that's just because I was expecting so much more.

Batman Begins - 11.5/10

Spiderman - 10/10

Spiderman2 - 11/10

Fantastic Four - 6.9/10

Don't hurt me, these are just my opinions!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I thought Fantasitc Four was way better than both of the spiderman movies..but I do agree with you on Batman Begins.

Myrrh

Pokegirl909's True Love...
    Years
    X-Men pwns F4, I have to agree with you there, but then again, this is the FIRST movie, you need to wait for the sequel, maybe it will be better, I'll give it:

F4: 5/10
    Batman Begins: 9/10
    Spider I & II: 3/10
    X-men I & II : 10/10

This is MY OPINION!!!!!!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I do agree that Xmen is better than F4...way better. That is my fav superhero movie franchise. I guess I have to say F4 was average....somewhere in the middle of Spidey and Xmen

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I saw it, and honestly, i don't really think it was all that great ;_;

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    I watched all of the 90's series of it about 3 months back, I knew the movie was coming out but I have yet to see it although I will see it eventually, that's for sure. Nothing like seeing the classic Silver Age characters hit the big screen and make big bucks... yea forget what I just said, I just wanna see it @.@.

I have seen the lower production version movie of the FF years ago where Ben Grim looks like an orange Ninja Turtle, lol they had Doctor Doom and Puppetmaster I think were in it.

Years
    not out in the UK but hey I get to see it for free with my school
    "don't even think about it"
    "never do"
    *human torch/jhonny storm jumps of building*
    "FLAME ON"

Back