• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fantasy Roleplay [Ideas and Help needed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
  • and A.E., wouldn't a bare-hands fighter be a monk? In most RPG's 'monk' is usually the class given to the users of staves, gauntlets, greive edges(in soul caliber's case) and simple bare-handed combat.

*Cough*

me me and ME said:
    This class is nearly always referred to as 'Monk', though they may also be 'Brawler' or 'Grappler' on occassion.
    You were saying? -.-

And, like, just as an FYI I still haven't seen the promised plot draft. Anyone else from the assistance group get it? =O

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Well I got it... and then proceeded to tweak it, and send it back... And AV said that my edits were good ones... so...

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Okay, sure:

Original (Sent to: Alter Ego, Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses, Yuoaman)
    Spoiler:

My version:
    Spoiler:

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Sweet, this sounds totaly awsome. I my self am in a D&D campainge right now. I am a Half-Orc Barbairin and almost got killed by a skelliton :(

If this takes off that would be a huge improvment. I am only in one other intersting RP right now.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Ready to deploy, captain! :15:

I can help. and I'd like to be a black mage if this works.

Last edited:

Salamar

(Not Really)Master comic maker
    Years
  • This seems like it'd be good. if we did get it started I'd join in. one question though: What races will we be going for? If we went for the basic few it'd be okay but if possible i'd love to go as something like a kobold or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back