• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fate's Photography

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    *decided to get off her lazy butt and comment*
    You're a really good photographer and very pretty, too. :D
    I have to say I like your "Tony and I" pictures the best. The lighting looks so natural (probably because it is... best lighting is the sun, in my opinion.) The images are really sharp and crisp and the composition on some of them is really cool. :3
    Can I ask what camera you use? /standard question
    I'd love to see some of these pictures without a distracting background. You did a good job with some of them on that, though. XD
    "Sound of Silence" Is a gorgeous photo. I love everything about it.

Well that's all for now, I might edit this but I have school right now. *shot*

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    *decided to get off her lazy butt and comment*
    You're a really good photographer and very pretty, too. :D
    I have to say I like your "Tony and I" pictures the best. The lighting looks so natural (probably because it is... best lighting is the sun, in my opinion.) The images are really sharp and crisp and the composition on some of them is really cool. :3
    Can I ask what camera you use? /standard question
    I'd love to see some of these pictures without a distracting background. You did a good job with some of them on that, though. XD
    "Sound of Silence" Is a gorgeous photo. I love everything about it.

Well that's all for now, I might edit this but I have school right now. *shot*

^^ hehe Aw, that's so sweet of you, Aorio. Thank you! I definitely prefer natural lighting the most, especially since it's always so dark in our apartment lol. I actually use 2 digital cameras - Fujifilm Finepix S5100 4MP with 10x Optical Zoom and a Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS. The Canon is much more simple and small, so it's the one I take with me when I'm not planning on taking pictures but I have it just in case I see something. The FujiFilm one of mine is more of the professional digital camera.

I've just learned how to produce the bokeh effect (where the main object is in focus and the background is blurred), so most of my pictures here I've shared aren't with the bokeh yet. You can check out my Flickr though for all my latest (and hopefully best). ^_^'

Thanks again!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    These I really like. =D

A few of them have a tad too much contrast.

One made me giggle but that'd be because of my way of thinking. xD

I love the vibrancy of the images, it kinda gives off a positive mindset.

I may go in more detail for each image later. But seeing as I'm lazy that may not happen. xD

Back