• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fatey's Avatars

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Yeah, yeah, I know my username is Faten and the title says Fatey. x3 Not important. Anyway, I'm a graphic artist--at least, I'd like to think that I'm one. I can't say if I'm any good in comparison to other people or not, but I try my best.

Just as a short introduction, my friend introduced me to making graphics last November. I started then because I saw how much fun he had making graphics. At the beginning, I was making banners, but then I grew too tired and deprived of ideas for them. ;; I eventually settled for just avatar-making, though I do make a couple banners once or twice every month.

I use Photoshop 7, by the way. It was what I started with and what I got used to. I also have Photoshop CS3, but I've never used it before, so I'm none too familiar with it.

Anyway, here are some of my avatars:

umoia_th.png
    2nvgzd2_th.png
    9ay7nk.jpg
    2n02f6v.jpg
    160eago_th.png
    30nf8lz_th.png

Yeah, I use stock images and resize them, so my quality isn't exactly the greatest. ^_^" Any comments and especially (constructive) criticism will be GREATLY appreciated, though. =) I'll update as soon as I make new things~

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    lol you have one that says Fatey xD
    You should take that one out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    pretty good :D I like em. I won't use any though I don't like the borders.

Aww, thankies. =) Heehee, the people who I learned from taught me some things, and with that came the unsatisfying feeling from having borders, I guess. It just gives your avatars a more complete, solid look. :3 I go too overboard with some, though; maybe I should just stick to a simple 1 pixel color stroke around the avatar. xp

The first one looks like its a stock with an ugly border :\

ohqmb6.jpg

I can see the changes. Not plentiful, but they did take half an hour's worth of modifications. But thank you for the support. <3

lol you have one that says Fatey xD
    You should take that one out.

Oh, I wasn't expecting my artwork to be wanted or anything, so I just display any and all things I might end up using. x3 Really, though, I mainly just made this thread to invite constructive criticism.

Back