• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fav and least fav vol.?

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    what is your favorite and least favorite volume?
    say it here!

i dont know yet, i need to read more first :p

Donna

~
    Years
    Favorite: 15, just because it's awesome how they all team up and it's kinda epic.
    Least: .. hmm I enjoyed them all I think.. Well let's say. Volume 1.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Favorite: Vol 15 becuz of the last epic battle. Then it starts the hoenn arc off
    Least Fovorite: Vol 4 becuz its about yellow when she sucked

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Favorite: Vol 15 becuz of the last epic battle. Then it starts the hoenn arc off
    Least Fovorite: Vol 4 becuz its about yellow when she sucked

My favorite would be Volume 7, 15, and 26. Volume 7 since its about the final battle with the elite four and it was one of the best I saw. Volume 15 since its also an epic battle against neo team rocket as well as two of the johto elite four karen and will. Finally Volume 26 since its the ending of the FRLG is the only non happy ending for all the sagas. I mean I have no grudge against happy endings but it guaranteed an objective for the other dex holders as well as another saga. I like the other volumes as well of course but these are the best since they are the climax. I haven't entirely read the RS saga so I can't decide yet.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    My favorite Volume would definately be 26. So much happens.
    -SpecialShipping hints(yaaaay)
    -Silver accepts that his father is Giovanni
    -Giovanni saves his son from the harm of fire
    -Silver ditches that funky Team Rocket attire. O.o
    -Giovanni remembers when Silver was young. This part just struck me at the heart. It was very moving.
    -Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, and Silver are turned to stone, which depresses me, but gives me a heroic view of them.

And 22 is good. The lost one, you know? We see how Silver and Blue escaped from Mask of Ice. Plus, there's ChosenShipping hints...I just like shippy moments...and I don't really support the ship.

My least favorite...I really dunno. :/ I like all of them...

Years
    mine is volume 19, beacuz its the epic of the ruby saga an a lotta stuff happens, my least is 11 becuz crystal is rely boring which made that volume bad

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    my favorites would be the ones from Gold and Silver arc and Ruby Sapphire.
    least favorite would be the begining of yellow

Cem-chan

Victory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    My fave would have to be (hmm thats a tough one): I really love them all but I guess I really liked #23 because it had some cute luckyshipping moments. And Kimberly/Brinca is hilarious

My least fave is (tougher one): um...um...volume 29+ because they're not out yet (yeah thats it "^^)

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    Uhm, favorite volume... Probably the fifth and sixth ones... I liked the sixth one because it's the one where you first learn that Yellow is a girl(I think), and I like the fifth one because Green appears in it quite often, heh, plus Blaine's pretty cool.

Least favorite...? The eighth and second ones. I didn't like the eighth one since it didn't appeal to me too much, expect for how Gold seems to have a lot of pokemon to take care of him, so it's sorta funny. The second one... It didn't appeal to me much either.

Back