• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav Legendary

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Mewtwo. I found him adorable... err, more like, cute. I don't know why. Maybe it's just me...? XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Apparently ... Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Ho-Oh, Lugia and Entei. :3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Out of all legendaries, I like Shaymin the best. As of now it is one of the few legendaries who can change forms. In addition to that, it has a nice type combination along with its moveset and stats.​

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    If I had to ick one, it would most likely be Jirachi. It is just so adorable! :3 Definitely the cutest IMO, plus I love its typing and signature move. I also love Suicune, Lugia and Articuno though. Articuno for the nostalgia as well as it being really elegant :), Suicun mainly because of Pokemon Crystal. XD Though I do think it looks cool (apart from the tissue thing coming from its...:\ Yeah...) and Lugia just because its Lugia! :D Oh, and because it is adorable too, and because of Pokemon Silver. :D

Back