• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav pokemon episode for any pokemon series

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    Tell me ur fav pokemon episode from any of the pokemon series mine would have to be from the new series w/ ash dawn and brock wen the found rotom that was a good/funny episode

Seviper R Me

Ultmiate Seviper Trainer
    Years
  • Tell me ur fav pokemon episode from any of the pokemon series mine would have to be from the new series w/ ash dawn and brock wen the found rotom that was a good/funny episode

Mine probably has to be diamond and pearl the episode called a Tail in a twist it was really funny when jesse (of team rocket) took on seviper with bare hands.

noobiot100

Beginning Trainer of Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    hmmm.... when ash was "possessed" by some spirit and Brandon battled him and beated him.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    do u no about the ban episodes in pokemon?

well u can go to youtube.com and search for banned pokemon episodes and u'll find them ok?

Last edited:

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    The one in Kanto where they found that island full of pink Pokemon.

BlazingLink

Sergeant Serious
    Years
  • I really liked Tears for Fears.

It gave a lot of development to Chimchar, and the show focused around Chimchar, how insecure it was after it's harsh treatment by Paul.

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
  • Volcanic Panic was and probably still is my all time favourite from the Indigo League season. Magmar vs Charizard was such an epic battle I think it was one of my all time Pokemon high points as a kid :D

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Tough question but I can't say I have a favorite episode since none really stand out that much for me. But I feel that that answer is a cop-out so I'll go with DP001 as of now until the Sinnoh League is over.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    pokemon crounicels when you find out some backround on jessie,james and meothe

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • The one in Kanto where they found that island full of pink Pokemon.

That was during the Orange Islands. EP090 In the Pink / The Island of Pink Pokémon!

T000Nlink said:
    pokemon crounicels when you find out some backround on jessie,james and meothe

Hoso06: We're No Angels! / Tough Battle! Enter Team Rocket!? What happened in the episode?

Last edited:

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • Hmm. I guess it's Training Daze for me^^. The beginning of our TR trio potrayed somewhat serious with better animations+drawings and one of my favourite endings in it (advanced second japanese ending I think).

Close to this would be the very first episode and DP 117

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Hmmm it's hard to choose a favorite... but any with Team Rocket's background would be up there. Probably "Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine." So many are great though: oder ones like "Holy Matrimony," the Chronicles "Origin of Love and Youth," and DP117 are good ones just to name a few. I also really like ones where they have to give up their Pokemon like "Sweet Baby James" and Jessie's Dustox one. And "The Ole Berate and Switch." There's another that I can't remember the name of... the one right after James gives up Caciturn.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Easy... The first episode, since it was the start of something great... the episodes I hated with a passion was johto about 3/4 were fillers and ash evolved one of his pokemon.

Casey333

~Johto Trainer~
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jan 10, 2018
    My favorite episode has to be during Johto when they got to Cherrygrove City and their were all those Quagsires. I have that episode on video from when it came out. To this day I still watch it when Im bored. XD Those Quagsires and their antics.

Years
  • Tentacool & Tentacruel. That is the most awesome episode ever, and I don't think anything will ever top that.

The Houndoom/Togepi episode in Johto is another favorite.

Back