• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Fav Pokemon on your game

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    my favorite is suicune. my game is messed up so i can only tell u it was close to lvl 90

mew2three567

Reinvented.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    In my red version, it would probably be my level 100 caterpie. It only knows tackle and stringshot, but it is realy good against the elite four.

Years
    In my old Yellow game its probably my Zapdos which I just completely adored seeing as its my favourite Pokemon.

On my Diamond game its probably my shiny Dragonite, closely followed by my shiny Charizard, closely followed again by my hopefully soon to be powerful Gyarados.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2008
    hehe i'ed hafe to sau my two sorlaxs both lvl:100 and moves are ummm......double edge headbutt rest and.....power beam i tink:P

Genghoul

Composer & Aspiring ROM Hacker
    Years
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    My favorite is my Crobat because it is one of the first pokemon I ever evolved by happiness. After getting Crobat I realized he has great stats so I kept him.

He knows Bite, Confuse Ray, Giga Drain, and Fly.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    On my first gold file my strongest guy wuz my lvl88 Ampharos. All my other guys were like 50 and his moveset wuz this (I think)

Zap Cannon(now this I know)
    Thunder wave
    Thunder punch
    Strenth.

YEah when I wuz fighting brock this dude told me if i used my eletric moves on his onix and graveler it would effect them, I watred all of my eletric moves, but I did kill em w/ strenth.

although when I waz bored I started a new game adn I wanted to clone my cydiquil, but i forgot u had to save to change boxes and stuff and I over rited my file. =(

Anyway in my yellow when I was on the 8th gym. MY favorite poke wuz my lvl 66 dugtrio I caught in da diglet cave. Yeah al my othere dudes were like 10 (exept pikachu he wuz 35) and for some reason my fissures would rarely miss.

Back