• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Ground type 3 day poll.

Fave Ground type 3 day poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ok the choices are

1. Golem
    2. Gligar
    3. Onix
    4. Sandslash
    5. Marowack
    6. Nosepass
    7. Nidoking
    8. Nidoqueen
    9. Aggron
    10. Regirock

Ok I'll allow multiple choice again cus I like Golem and Aggron.

Sorry if your fave aint her these are just the first ones that came to mind.

Pokemon_Veteran

Hey!!, where is Dugtrio!!????? , grrrr..........

Ok, i give my vote to Nidoking then ??.

aggron is rock and steel type pkmn and has nothing to du with ground except its its weakness.

nor du regirock or nosepass hav anything to du with ground. i guess this is the rock/ground poll.

i vote for agron,nidoqueen, and marowack...

Out of the list, I pick Nidoking because I had one in my Red version.

Diglett is the best! ^_^

I choose Marowak. I just love the sound it makes, and its boomerang is wicked! XD

~Kelsey

I honestly think this is sad... Regirock, Aggron and Tyranitar and ROCK, not Ground... How are you a Pokemon fan if you don't even know the types of the Pokemon your talking about? ~_-...

And where is Flygon?

Hey people I am very sorry if your fave aint there and If you want me to start on with 10 different rock types just say ok ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Nah I will just start a new one of a Rock/Ground type poll that way all of them will count and there was no need for those comments Spike.

Mod please close this Poll

Pokemon_Veteran

Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Nah I will just start a new one of a Rock/Ground type poll that way all of them will count and there was no need for those comments Spike.

Mod please close this Poll

Pokemon_Veteran
    you should've sent me a PM, I would've gotten here sooner if you did...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back