• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Manga Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OMG BLUE XDD

Seriously, i freaking love that girl. She pwns~ ......I don't really know Crystal yet.. .__.;

I love Blue, Yellow, and Sapphire. But Blue is just...awesome. X3 She's also fun to draw. o.o Hehe, i love her, she's really cool. And cute! *fangirls* XD *waves Blue fangirl flag*

Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

The Derkesthai of Hraelis
    Years
    My favorites would have to be Blue and Sabrina.

Fave Manga Girl

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    Of course everyone loves Blue.She's too.....attractive.
    Now i'm more confused than before,is Blue and Leaf the same person?Cause a picture tells me there two different people who look alike,but there not the same person.

Years
    There is a fellow poster in the FR/LG girl fanclub who finds them to be one in the same, so I and many others went along with the idea. The two of them look just like... well, nevermind.

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    Do you get my point?Or must i show you a picture of the two together in the same picture?Well,you prabably don't get what i'm saying so i'll just post it here.Hope it's ok.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2009
    Do you get my point?Or must i show you a picture of the two together in the same picture?Well,you prabably don't get what i'm saying so i'll just post it here.Hope it's ok.

That's a FANART. Blue and the FR/LG girl are the SAME PERSON in Pokemon Special.

Years
    BonzaiMudkip, in case you have not noticed, I have a brain, too. I do not insist that they are the same person, so there is no need to defend your belief. Case Closed!

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
    If you're just refering to the Pokemon Adventures manga, then I'd have to pick Crystal, I guess.

But otherwise, I'd say Hazel in the Magical Pokemon Journey series. That beats Adventures by a longshot.

Years
    I'd say...

Hero (Blue), she's a schemer but not obnoxious, and she had enough of the trickery Pokemon to be a threat but not browbeat like the others, she was cute in purest form.

Villain: Sabrina from her Rocket phase. Goth girl, with psychic powers, emotional in the battlefield, while being almost...snarky in conversation, loyal to the cause (she was the only one of the Triad to wear the Rocket R consistently, compared to Surge and Koga), and a crush on her boss, (one of the sexiest men and most worthy of her in the series), what's not to love?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Fav manga girls are:

Blue:She's cool,attractive,cute,sarcastic,flirty,and herioc!
    Who doesn't love her?And did I forget to mention that my fav shipping has her in it?

Greta(Arena Tycoon):She's cute,hilarious,and pretty.She's very playful and although in the game she talks too much,we could put it too no end taht she's an adorable lil cutie =D

Yellow:
    tTeh Cuteness!It burns! XD

Years
    It generaly has to be blue ( firered/leafgreen girl lol )

I dont know why, its just she seems to have a spark about her that makes her diffrent then the others

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    My favorite charactors would have to be Blue, Sapphire and Crystal :D They rock!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back