• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Pokemon Episode and Why

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Title says it all.

Personally, I really like the first episode (duh) But my all time favorite is Electric Shock Showdown. Thats like, the only episode where Raichu (one of my fave Pokemon) wasn't just a cameo and powerful <3<3 The battles between Raichu and Pikachu were pretty awsome too. Also, I liked how they made Lt. Surge <3<3

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2007
    lol, i bet this thread gets closed because theres prob about a mill otheres like it

agentk_b

Grass Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 44
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    Kanto: The ghost of maiden's peak
    Orange islands:Charizard chills
    Johto :Just waiting on a friend/gotta catch you later
    Hoenn:Gaining groudon/The scuffle of legends

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    Well,for hoenn,i do love gaining groudon n scuffle of legends...n for orange island i like the episode where ash uses 6 pokemon n last pokemon to beat is dragonite(forgot the epi name d XD)

Off topic:N for some reason,it seems to me that i am gonna side kakashi n sasuke lover...maybe cause i like naruto too n he does upload a lot of pokemon epi n song at request thread >.<

Ronin

Lazlo Woodbine’s apprentice
    Years
    I've not seen that many but out of the ones I've seen it has to be "The Path to the Pok?mon League"

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Kanto: The Misty Mermaid
    Orange: The Stun Spore Detour
    Johto: The Perfect Match
    Hoeen: A Togepi Miracle!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I liked Electric Shock Showdown alot myself, its one of my favorites, as for my TOP favorite episode... I'm not sure if I have one, I have alot of normal favorites though... *goes to her xanga and copies them* XD *lazyness* The numbers next to the episode is the season.

1 - Pokemon! I Choose You!
    1 - The WaterFlowers of Cerulean City!
    1 - Charmander The Stray Pokemon!
    1 - Electric Shock Showdown!
    1 - Pikachu's Goodbye!
    1 - Holy Matrimony!
    1 - Case of The K-9 Capers ( I liked the Japanese version of this one better..)
    1 - Snow Way Out
    1- The Pi-kahuna!
    2 - Pikachu Revolts! (Like the other, I prefer the Japanese version, better. ^^;; )
    2. Charizard Chills
    2 - Misty Meets Her Match
    2 - The StunSpore Detour! (You know I've never seen this episode in english... ><;; I really want to though!)
    3 - Espeon Not Encluded!
    3 - Extreme Pokemon!
    5 - Gotta Catch Ya Later!
    5 - Hoenn Alone
    6 - Win, Lose or Drew!
    6 - A Togepi Mirage
    6 - Pros and Con Artists!
    7 - Gaining Groudon
    7 - A Scuffle of Legends

Since theres so many, I think I'll pass on saying why I like them all. Most of the time I like them because of the certain characters they focus around, or a relation/interaction between certain characters that I liked. Theres a lot of Pikachu based episodes, because well... Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon. ^^;

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I love so many episodes that I could never decide my absolute favorite.
    Favorite Clair episode is Beauty is Skin Deep. I despise the "Why, Why not" though because the animation was HORRIBLE and they made Clair look like a freakin' Gerudo! And Gerudo's dont look normal!
    Pokemon Emergency
    Fashion Flash
    the Sabrina episodes
    Ditto's Mysterious Mansion

Pikachu Revolts
    some random eppies

The Casey episodes
    All gym episodes cept for Pryce and jazmon in Johto
    Enlighten Up
    Wish Upon a Star shape
    the episode where that Arbok mecha wouldn't stop moving!
    the episode with Misty and Marril
    Two Hits and a Miss
    Beauty and the Breeder
    Just waiting on a friend
    every episode with Butch and Cassidy
    Address Unown
    Lapras of Luxury (I love Lapras and Naomi's hot)
    Hocus Pokemon
    It's Mr Mime time!

episodes with Shauna, Brawly, Flannery, Grace, Mary, Drew and Harley. I'll add in more details sometime in the future.
    I guess I just like Pokemon
    and from the BF
    Azami and the Battle Tube/Pike whatever it is
    Dragonair's lake
    Harley's episode
    Hiisu's episode
    Datsura's eppie
    the Ranger eppie and the Ninja school

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
    My favorite Pok?mon episode of ALL time is "Go West Young Meowth"

I am touched everytime I watch it...It's so cute how meowth learned to talk and stuff because he loved Meowsie...And then she rejected him as a freak....*cries*...Poor meowth ~.~...*gets a tissue and blows her nose*.....*sniff*...^^;

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Hocus Pokemon

Yay!

I didn't know you liked "Hocus Pokemon" too, Crystal Clair. ^^

That episode's in my top 10 list!

I love that one!!!! <3 ^_^

Anyway, aside from that episode, here's some more favorite episodes of mine:

"As Clear As Crystal"
    "Can't Beat The Heat"
    "Gotta Catch Ya Later"
    "Hoenn Alone"
    "Gonna Rule The School" - Ash's outfit at the beginning of that episode is hilarious! XD
    "A Hole Lotta Trouble"
    "Having A Wailord Of A Time"
    "A Scare To Remember"
    "The Scuffle Of Legends"
    "Vanity Affair"

And of course, there's many other episodes that I didn't list (lol)......

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Kanto: The Flame Pokemon-thon, Electric Showdown, The Song of Jiggypuff, Fashion Victims, Holy Matrony, The Case of the K-9 Caper, Bulbasur's Mystious Garden, ect...

Orange Islands: Pikachu Re-volts, Charizard Chills, etc...(forgot the rest)

Johto: Forest Grumps, Tanks Alot, Hocus Pokemon, Flower Power, Gotta Catch Ya Later, etc...

Hoenn: Wishcash and Ash, Gym Battle In The Sky(AG 85-Can't remember the title...grr), Exploud and Clear, The Princess and The Togepi, Hoenn Alone, etc...

If I remember anymore...I will list. I really like these because they had the best storyline and also the best animation. ^^

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I didn't know you liked "Hocus Pokemon" too, Crystal Clair. ^^
    Well who wouldn't!
    I mean you get to see a really interesting magicial (not much of a hottie for once but that doesn't mean it's bad), a Aipom, Misty being attacked by bugs and Ash turned into a Pikachu. That episode was solid gold for Pokemon. I swear, everytime I see people dissing Johto, they should think of the classic episodes like that and Same Old Song and Dance and The Wayward Wobbufet.
    *sigh* I just love Pokemon

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    charizard chills and the getting cyndaquil, getting torchic, gettting totodile and azurill episodes my other fav is the dancing bellossom soo cute

Back