• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Anime Character

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    lucy from elfen lied is OMFG! i love her! "Nyou".!!

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
  • I have a few favorites.

-Yuumura, Kirika from Noir
    -Teletha "Tessa" Testarosa from Full-Metal Panic!
    -Azmaria Hendrick from Chrno Crusade
    -Margaret Burton from Madlax
    -Mirabelle Graceland from Wild Arms: Twilight Venom

There's a few more, but my mind's a blank right now X]

Years
  • If Manga could too I would say Red from Pokemon Special. But since the title is reffering to Anime Characters, oh well.
    Asuka Langley Sohryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion. A powerfull spirit, which can do everything with its power. Seems to be strong, acting strong I would say foreal. Always picking the other and hide her "real face" with a mask. Hurting inside foreal and still fighting for her wills, I would say she is a complete and interesting character.
    Also, Maho from BECK Mongolian Chop Squad. A strong and "I will do what I want because I want it" character. Really got my interest.
    Now ok I would say also Satoshi from Pokemon. Even though he's not the deepest, most clever, problematised, character. He's a willing person, with a leading spirit who can fight for other people than him and prove that he is strong. Showing his real face, never go away he danger acting without thinking. Someone would say that these are not possitive things but well, I like that in him.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Momochi Zabuza - A character so intriguing, yet simple at the same time. He is the epitomé of brute force, but inside he has a heart of gold. He merely strives to achieve a hope he refuses to believe he cannot reach. It's merely the fact that he once was a cold individual - as cold as the falling snow until Haku. ♥

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    At the moment Alexis oh yeah yeah yeah:)

Years
  • one piece
    My top favorite manga/anime character at the moment is Tony Tony Chopper because he's so KAWAII and he is a cool reindeer and his transformations are Awesome especially he's brain point form because its so cute.
    Usopp
    Luffy

Pokemon
    Satoshi

Last edited:
    Years
  • lessee, my favorites are:

edward elric (fullmetal alchemist)- he's hot and totally imperfect! i love guys like that! XD

ryoga (ranma 1/2)- not sure why i like him........maybe because he's the opposite of ranma? <_<

kiba inuzaka (naruto)- why do i like him? well, because......... he fights with a dog! how cool is that? and he's really cute......... i love his fangs. XD

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
  • My favorite characters Have to be Kakashi Sensai from Naruto and Kenshin Himura from Samurai X (Rouroni Kenshin). It probobly because they are so carefree and jokey but when the time comes to fighting they pw3n people :P

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • One of my favorites is Ahiru from princess tutu. She's a clutz, but she makes friends with every one.it's just like me! I can refer to her quite easily. Also when someone is in trouble she doesn't quit..no matter what, even if her body is bruised up. She's also a duck!! Quack...!:laugh:

RyukoArabne

rookie
    Years
  • My favourite anime character is Son Go-Han in Dragon Ball...He is just the 1st son in Son Goku's family^^I dunno what kind of person he is now,but I can Imagine he is a genius

Years
  • Guess what, Nodros. You're not the only fangirl of Professor Chronos on the forums! He's my very favorite anime character! I'm in love with him and no one else!
    Keep in mind I watch the dub of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, so I will usually refer to him as Dr. Crowler or Vellian.
    I love him for so many reasons! He's funny, he's more kind-hearted than he lets on, and in my opinion, he's hott!;) Also, in my opinion, without him, there really is no show. The only episodes I've found worth recording are the ones where he makes at least one appearance in the episode!
    However, unlike you, Nodros, I do not support Dr. CrowlerxJaden. I don't see why everyone is into homosexual pairings. Besides that, Vellian hates Jaden.
    Anyway, the only pairing I want to see involving him is... Dr. CrowlerxMe!:)
    My friend is working on a Yu-Gi-Oh! GX story that has some parts with Vellian and me in it! I'm so psyched! I can't wait until its done!
    I might eventually write a manga about Vellian and me! Unfortunately, my parents don't like that I'm in love with a fictional man, so I won't be able to scan it and put it on the internet. It was going to be such a cute romance too...

P.S. I have nothing against homosexuals, I just don't support it.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Kenshin Himura from the Rurouni Kenshin series and Samurai X OVA's. I just have to mention Spike from Cowboy Bebop too but he is not my favorite.

If you watch the Rurouni Kenshin series first and then watch Trust and Betrayal Kenshin has so much character development that they will seem like two different people even if it is in a reverse chronological order, it was meant to be that way. When you watch the series you think of him as a wandering swordsman who protects people from bad andthat he has a dark past in which he is now repenting for, another thing you notice is his scar and in that scar lies the whole story of his character and that is where Trust and Betrayal comes in to describe how he got that scar and the reasons for them and how he was like in the past. To me is as close to a perfect anime character as you can get.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • Samurai X said:
    Kenshin Himura from the Rurouni Kenshin series and Samurai X OVA's. I just have to mention Spike from Cowboy Bebop too but he is not my favorite.

If you watch the Rurouni Kenshin series first and then watch Trust and Betrayal Kenshin has so much character development that they will seem like two different people even if it is in a reverse chronological order, it was meant to be that way. When you watch the series you think of him as a wandering swordsman who protects people from bad andthat he has a dark past in which he is now repenting for, another thing you notice is his scar and in that scar lies the whole story of his character and that is where Trust and Betrayal comes in to describe how he got that scar and the reasons for them and how he was like in the past. To me is as close to a perfect anime character as you can get.
    yup!!!(I found another samurai X fan!!!!)but his personality changes more when he's mad...which is when his mind is almost cleared out for a second and thinks of himself as his former self:Battosai the slasher(not shure if I spelled it correctly...)

any way fav. anime character is.......a tie of Goku,Kenshin,Ryu,Gene Starwind,Naruto,Sonic(if he counts...),Protoman,.....so many others!!!

*if you possibly don't know who the people I said are,...go to wikipedia

*Empress_of_Dreams*

Goddess of Dreams
    Years
  • D from Vampire Hunter D
    Meier Link from VHD: Bloodlust
    Larva from Vampire Princess Miyu
    Miyu from Vampire Princess Miyu
    Usagi from Sailor Moon
    Helios from Sailor Moon (Super S)
    Chibi Usa from Sailor Moon
    Seiya from Sailor Moon (Stars)
    Vash from Trigun
    Inu Yasha from Inu Yasha
    Alucard from Hellsing
    Victoria from Hellsing
    Ahab from Hakugei: Legend of the Moby Dick
    Dew from Hakugei: Legend of the Moby Dick
    Chihiro from Spirited Away
    Haku from Spirited Away
    Howl from Howl's Moving Castle
    etc.....

Yep that is my list.

^_^

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    My fav girl character is still Alexis but am not sure about my fav boy character X:

Back