• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Anime/Manga character?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Everyone has their own favorite character in any Anime or Manga. Who is yours? Why do you like them? Can you relate to them in any way? [/Discuss]

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Same answer as in the anime girls thread... Konata Izumi, from Lucky Star.

I think Lelouch would be pretty high up in the running as well... obviously for different reasons though. I'd have to spoil the plot to really explain why though.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I adore Yamamoto Takeshi from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! I find him to be the most realistic character of any anime I've watched, and I love seeing how he handles tough situations and acts as the peacemaker in the family. He's super humble and mellow, but gets pretty epic pretty quick. And hott I cried after what last happened to him in the manga.

Kuro Neko

Nyaaa~
    Years
  • Allen, Lavi (D.Gray-Man)
    Tsuna, and PRIMOOOO!!!~~ (KHR)
    Ikuto (Shugo Chara)
    Toshiro (Bleach)
    And also...
    Ah~ To many awesome guys in animes ^^

Back