• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite Attack of 3rd Generation?

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2008
    Oh, Sheer Cold is definitely my favorite. Surf is also pretty good, as it's about the only HM move I've found that is just as useful in-battle as it is outside of battle.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    I liked Superpower. It had a cool animation.
    Shock Wave also had a really cool animation.
    So did Hydro Cannon. And maybe False Swipe.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I like the noise that Strength made, LOL XD
    My favorite move to use in the 3rd gen is Aerial Ace. Oh man, I abused that move so much :) But in terms of animation, I loved Fissure and Sheer Cold. That is, if you got them to work ^^

YoungAngel

Pokemon Master...Duh!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2008
    my absol had aerial ace and i used that alot aswell as rollout on my marill, for the fact that it grew in power, also slash was used alot on my scyther...yeh

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2018
    Muddy Water was a 3rd gen attack if I'm not mistaken (been a while since I played a 3rd Generation Pokemon Game) that one of my evolutions of Mudkip (I think Marshtomp?) learned... I dunno why but I really liked that attack.

Back