• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite band?!

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
    So what/who is your favorite band? Mine was
    --> Linkin Park
    --> Black veil Bride
    --> Alesana
    --> The All-american reject
    --> Secondhand Serenade
    --> Simple Plan
    --> Escape the fate
    --> Blessthefall
    --> Pierce The Veil
    --> Blink 182 :S
    --> 30 Second to Mars
    --> Of Mice and Men
    Their song are just great! ^^ . I used to listen to their music a lot.

So what yours? {:3}
    You can also recommend us some of their songs that you like and recommend it to us :)

EDIT: I also love Avenge sevenfold, Sleeping with Sirens, Asking Alexandria, Green Day, Eyes set to kill. ^^

EDIT:How did i forget My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boys?! ~_~

Last edited:

EspurrsThoughts

I've got a ****ed up view.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Taking Back Sunday, Barenaked Ladies, Sublime, a7x, System of a down, red hot chili peppers, skorge, flux pavilion, eminem, d12, kid cudi, papa roach, and a lot more lol

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I am in love with Kings of Leon and have been since 2009. It's no secret that they're my favorite.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years
    To anybody who knows me, it's no secret I really like Pink Floyd. But, I honestly can't choose a favorite. I like The Who, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, The Rolling Stones, The Velvet Underground, and The Clash as well.

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
    The Animals, The Cars, REO Speedwagon, and Blue Öyster Cult (though they could use just a bit more cowbell...) are my favourites. I like old music and only old music. Newest I go is Def Leppard, and I only like some of their songs.

pixelrynn

SHSL Writer
    Years
    Mine is Steam Powered Giraffe over all, but I also have a strong love for Panic! At the Disco and YMCK. My music taste is oddly varied.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
    I have a few favorite bands, and two top tier bands. My absolute favorite band is Summer Camp. My second absolute favorite band is Snow Patrol. They stand above all the others.

I also quite like Muse, Franz Ferdinand, the Arctic Monkeys, Paramore, Nightwish, Avenged Sevenfold, and a ton of chillwave/chamberpop bands.

Avenge Sevenfold rocks! Right? {:3}

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    ♥ Simple Plan
    ♥ All Time Low
    ♥ Pierce the Veil
    ♥ Black Veil Brides
    ♥ Blink-182
    ♥ My Chemical Romance
    ♥ Linkin Park
    ♥ LM.C
    ♥ We Are the in Crowd
    ♥ Nightwish
    ♥ Marianas Trench
    ♥ Of Mice & Men
    ♥ Tonight Alive
    ♥ The Ready Set
    ♥ Fall Out Boy
    ♥ Green Day
    ♥ Shinedown

My favorite bands of all time. <3

If I had to choose one, it would be Simple Plan though. This band has literally saved me so many times. A few of their songs I love and relate to are Welcome to My Life, Perfect and This Song Saved My Life. <3

TY

I can only name one, and this one is by far my favorite band ever: Hadouken!
    Yes its a band, to all who think: Huh, but thats a move in a fighting game.

I really like their music a lot, especially Bad Signal, Trapdoor and Declaration of War.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
    I can only name one, and this one is by far my favorite band ever: Hadouken!
    Yes its a band, to all who think: Huh, but thats a move in a fighting game.

I really like their music a lot, especially Bad Signal, Trapdoor and Declaration of War.

Hadouken ha? Never heard of that band though ~_~
    I'll try to listen to their song sometime {:3}

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    My own band, Struck Twelve.
    jk we aren't that great

My favourite band of all time?
    Probably Linkin Park. Been my childhood favourite for ages.
    Other favourites include Fall Out Boy, The Wonder Years, Enter Shikari and A Day To Remember. All of those are amazing. <3

Out of bands you probably haven't heard - some of favourites include bands like Polar Bear Club (look them up if you're into like classic emo-influenced punk, not that emo-pop rubbish), Royal Republic (they're a very garage Swedish band) and Hacktivist (they're a fusion of grime and metal, just look them up haha)

@ShadowExcadrill Hadouken are mad :P

Yukari

Either Red or Three Days Grace. My brother's favorite band is Three Days Grace and their starting to grow on me. Oh great, now I want to listen to one of their songs.{XD}

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    My favorite band is called Beirut, they are little known, and maybe underrated. But they are GREAT, AWESOME. TERRIFIC, STUPENDOUS, etc.

Anyway, in second place come Keane and Coldplay, two amazing and more popular bands.

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
    Years
    My favorite band is Rise Against and I also like Linkin Park and The Fray.
    Like most people I listen to multiple bands, but those are the ones where I enjoy the majority of their songs and will always stick by them.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
    Years
    My favorite band is Electric Light Orchestra. They're criminally underrated. I can't get enough of them. THEY'RE JUST SO GOOD! Jeff Lynne, a musical legend and the lead singer helps forge the awesomeness of the band with his blend of rock and string instruments. Don't Bring Me Down. Mr Blue Sky. Calling America. Livin' Thing. Twilight. 10538 Overture. Do Ya. Showdown. Daybreaker. Ma-Ma-Ma Belle (just to name a few). So many good songs!

Some other bands/artists I really like are:
    -Foreigner
    -Billy Joel
    -Boston
    -Queen
    -Journey
    -Styx

Back