• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite/Best Ledgendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Chief

(Insert User Title Here)
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    My favorite legendary pokemon is Suicune. Well, I just like that little mist thing on the back, it's cool =P
    But it is my favorite legendary =)

Years
  • Lugia. Why, I honestly can't say. In the beginning, I just liked that he was one of the most powerful Pok?mon and was based off of my favorite creatures (bird/dragon) but now, I have no idea. My obsession for him is a bit of a deeper sense, and I don't care if he sucks in the game or has bad stats or any of that other crap. You're not a fan of a Pok?mon if that's all you like it for, and I know I shall always love the dragon-bird.

Boy, that sounded sappy. o.O; *Sighs* not many people can say that much about their favorite Pok?mon though, I'll tell ya that. My other faves are Latios, Mewtwo, Raikou, and Moltres.

~Chibi~

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
  • Mine are:
    5. Articuno
    4. Raikou
    3. Latias
    2. KYOGRE
    1. HO-OH!!!!!

I love Ho-oh so much!! ^_^ It's so cool, Sacred Fire is a killer move, Pokemon Gold was my first Pokemon game, Ho-oh can create rainbows, tell the future, and it's so mysterious.
    Kyogre is great too! I love rain and orcas!

Vortex

So weird its ScArY! o.0
    Years
  • My favorite is Mew... yet I'm not sure who is my best... dunno, last time I did something amazing with a legendary was with Mewtwo... but Mewtwo is a powerhouse waiting to selfdestruct. 0.o;;

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • Well...

Mew was my favorite for a long time... it can learn every move, and since it doesn't talk all that often (probably because we don't get to see much of it, lol) I think it's more mysterious than the rest of 'em. I remember my Mew beat the pants off every Pokemon in the first Pokemon stadium game, lol.

But now that's changed. I like Jirachi best now. :) That's cuz it r cutest.... *droolz* Lol. Actually, it's one of the only two I've never gotten, so I want it more. I don't have a Jirachi or Deoxys yet. :( I have an AR, but I refuse to use it to get one of those two. I'll get 'em one way or another...

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Mine is Celebi. ^__^ I think is a lot like me. :P

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Sowwy, but please don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for over one month. ^^; I'll just close this up...

*closes*

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back