• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite CLAMP Series.

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Card Captor Sakura in a heartbeat. Yet I want to break more into CLAMP. I also really enjoy Angelic Layer. But From what I've seen of Tsubasa, it looks good, must watch more/read more. I also want to go read xxxHoLiC

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The amount of genres xxxHOLiC covers makes it really unique, which is why I like it. Plus the fact that it crosses over into TRC and continues the relationship between S&S as well as incorporates a lot of other CLAMP characters makes it nostalgic to read.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    As almost everyone else has said, Card Captor Sakura. I also liked the Suki Dakara Suki and Clover series, though they were a little too short.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I'm currently watching xxxHolic on TV.
    I like Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsubasa Chronicles for now. I might add xxxHolic too.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    It would be Cardcaptor Sakura. Wins hands down.IMO.
    release! LOL.xD!

Back