• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite eevee evolution!!

Which is your favorite evolution?

• FLAREON

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • JOLTEON

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • VAPOREON

• ESPEON

• UMBREON

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • LEAFEON

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • GLACEON

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • NEITHER

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    My favorite will have to be Umbreon just because it has High Sp.Def and High Def. and I like giving it Toxic, Protect, Subsitute and Moonlight just to tortcher the other Pokemon >=]

:t354:TG

-Jinx-

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    there are so many that nintendo just swrews em up, glaceon and leafon have terrible states compared tow joltoen or vaporeon

Pokemon just aren't about stats.

My favorite is Vaporeon, the best combo I had was my Vaporeon and Raichu <3
    I also really love Espeon and Umbreon. It's a hard choice to choose between the two.​

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Well I've always liked Water and Grass types so I would have to go with Leafeon and Vaporeon but I've also taken a liking to Espeon, ever since Colosseum came out, I found Umbreon quite useless.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
    vaporeon is awesome, cos its a water pokemon and always seemed so graceful/ espeon is a close second though

and yeah, i think there will be more evee evos...there'll probably be a fighting next, maybe a flying. i dunno

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    My favorite is Umbreon, just because it reflects my personality best and being a Dark Moonlight Pokemon automatically gets it on my top favorites list.

Years
    My favorite used to be Vaporeon~ and still is! People said I was crazy to pick Vappy over Jolteon in Pokemon Blue. I like Vaporeon teh best ;___; -squishes- ^o^

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I've probably answered this a million times. XD

1. Jolteon
    2. Umbreon
    3. Glaceon
    4. Vaporeon
    5. Flareon
    6. Leafeon
    7. Espeon

But it changes depending on my mood...

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    wow, I didn't realise Umbreon was so popular! :P
    stats never influence my favourite Pokemon at all, but my favourite is probably Umbreon as it seems mysterious and dark, but like it also has a good personality.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    Yeah, I go by looks and such too, not stats. =P I think Umbreon is winning by so much because it's not only sleek and lovely to look at, but also very strong and all-around excellent combatant to have on one's team...

Back