• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fast Food Company

What is your favorite fast food company?

• McDonald's

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Burger King

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Other

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I am appalled that Carl's Jr. isn't within the poll.
    No really, it's the only restaurant that I happen to like despite better choices. But I recently tried their new turkey burgers (they happen to be under 500 calories!) which spark a fancy. I recommend you try one if a fan of turkey burgers like myself.

Years
    KFC!

Easily the best tasting fast food, and there's one right outside my uni so I eat there all the time. The Tower Burger is amazing, and they've literally just released this thing called the Double Down, which is like instead of having the bread buns for the burger they've got two pieces of chicken fillet and then like bacon and stuff between them. It's been out in America for two years, I've been waiting so long for them to bring it to Australia - Tuesday's the big day when I finally get to try it.

But yeah, I probably should stop eating so much KFC or I'm going to get fat really soon XD

Years
    They all can die, every time I somehow end up going to any fast food restaurant, I end up regretting it. Quality of the food is always way too low, and I'm not even talking about health here, I'm talking about taste.
    Also, I don't feel like supporting huge corporations that got their money from junk reasonable people would be more likely to pay for getting rid of it. I mean, seriously, consider how cheap those burgers are being sold, and how much profit they are still making. Just...how low are the production costs, there's no way such a thing could possibly be tasty, it's obvious throwaway products being used for the production.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    When I grab fast food, I tend to just go to Subway and get something simple there. I never even liked it until a few years back but there you go.

Otherwise, though, I suppose my favourite is McDonald's. I actually really like their burgers (so sue me) and omg their fries are delicious. I can't stand McD's in the USA though and once we cross the border on a road trip, I refuse to eat there. It's so much greasier. o_O; Different standards or something, maybe. My second go-to (or third, I guess) is Taco Bell. Mmm, tacos.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Wendy's would be my choice for a national chain. For a regional chain, I'm gonna have to go with Bojangles, a chain in the southeastern US that specializes in fried chicken. They also have awesome seasoned fries.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Subway ^.^ I love their meat ball sub and everything there really XD

I also like maccas and KFC though they make me feel sick afterwards now. except maccas sundaes <3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Otherwise, though, I suppose my favourite is McDonald's. I actually really like their burgers (so sue me) and omg their fries are delicious.
    I like whatever that seasoning is the put on their patties. So, they're not technically grilled - still tastes good.

I used to love McDonald's fries. I've been over them for years now though XD I <3 New York Fries. But I didn't suggest it on my initial post because just fries isn't a meal.

I've only had McDonald's in the states, maybe twice total. So, I don't really remember it tasting different. I think it also just depends on the location. Some of the ones I've had here are fairly greasy, others no.

Had McDonald's in France once because the subway was down and we had no where to go. lol Burger was called "Le M" there XDD

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    Out of the poll has to be McDonalds. For the McFlurries, y'see.

Off the poll would be Culvers... or Kopps. Both have great custard, and Kopps' burgers are huge for a regular size, and delish! :D I love the Triamisu custards so...

Back