• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Female Protagonist.

Favorite Female Protagonist

• Kris

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Leaf

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • May

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Lyra

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • White

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Other(please state)

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    who is your Favorite Female Protagonist.

Kris
    Leaf
    May
    Dawn
    Lyra
    White(gen 5 Protagonist correct Me if i wrong)
    Other(please state)

My favorite is Dawn because she is such a cutie.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    It would have to be Lyra for me, since I adore the Johto reigon. I don't mind Dawn but I love how Lyra calls Dawn "Dane". :cer_laugh:
    She looks cool, and would love to see her make a return appearance in the anime.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    No one but Misty rocks them all.
    But if I have to choose amongst the list May
    But Misty is still my favourite

Ayselipera

Leaf used to be my favorite and in retrospect probably my favorite out of the older games. Now the new girl from the Black and White games has caught me eye. So she's my favorite as of now. Her hair and clothes are just amazing.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Well in my opinion, White seems to be the only slightly sane one. She seems much more mature than the others and more sensible (this is just my guess. Her attitude seems a bit more sensible). All the other Female Protagonists seem to really jump the gun at things with the exception of maybe Dawn. May was always in a rush, Leaf was hyper, Lyra was always playing games with her Pokemon, and Kris was always meeting some Epic Legendary Pokemon. So far the only one who seems slightly serene is White.

My Opinion anyways.

Oh and I just hit:

Favorite Female Protagonist. Favorite Female Protagonist.Favorite Female Protagonist.

POSTS!!!

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Well I'd say White but she isn't out yet so it's gonna be Dawn. She was pretty cool in the games, kind of upset we didn't see more of her, and yeah in the anime besides me hating her Piplup not evolving she's pretty cool.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    White (or my fan name for her, Bianca) is clearly the best. She's got some good fashion sense and awesome hair. :D

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I loved Dawn's outfit, then Lyra came along, but I still prefered Dawn because Lyra's colour scheme sucked. Dawn just seemed cuter than the rest. May was hench and self-involved. Leaf, I didn't really know but she seemed quiet. Kris, didn't even get to meet at start of the game, and her outfit sucks. Lyra, don't really know but I like her. But overall, Dawn is my favourite, well was.

OMG! "White" is HAWT! Like go Ken! I like her look and the hint of her personality it gives. Can't wait to play as her and call her Peri <3

Years
    While I think White has a great character design and outfit, I'd have to say Kris, because she was the first girl available to us and she looks like a tough girl. I like Leaf too, but I prefer her manga counterpart

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    I really like Leaf and White, although May is up there too. Dawn looks good, but whenever I think of her, I think of the horrible (in my opinion), anime Dawn.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Kris Kris Kris. White feels like too much, to me. Leaf was pretty good, though. Fit very nicely with Red as a counterpart. However, There will never be another Kris.

Technically, due to the reboot there probably never was a Kris. grargharbl.

Last edited:

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    It's hard to say. I really like May and Leaf, but White may be my new favorite. For once I might actual play as the girl protag. (just for a run through, I might get both versions).

Back