• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fire Type Pokemon?

Years
    Out of the many many fire types which is your favorite?I like Blaziken the best.He's just totally awesome!So who is your favorite?

Black Mage 2

Hacker of Loathing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    I would have to pick either Charmeleon or Flareon as my favorite fire pokemon. I can't choose between the two. In the old red/blue games, I always chose not to evolve my Charmeleon because he was so cool. I almost always evolved Eevee into Flareon. I am really dissapointed in the amount of fire pokemon in the games. It is a useful type, and flamethrower is a move that I always choose over Fire Blast.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Blaziken is by far the best,then Houndoom,Charizard,Typhlosion,Ho-oh,Moltres,Magmar,
    Ninetales,Arcanine,and Entei.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Houndoom - It looks so cool, is really powerful, and is just one of those Pokemon in which you would keep as a pet to scare burglars away XD
    Flareon - The best Eeveelution IMO. Apart from it being on fire, it also has one of the highest Attack powers in the game, which isn't bad XD
    Chraizard - The best flying Fire Pokemon. (Moltres really is crap) 2nd coolest only Houndoom ^_^

Years
    I like Charizard and all, but he is not a favorite.Probably because of al the hype tht was put on him cause he was the first really strong fire type :\ , don't get me wrong he is still cool!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    ARCANINE!! <3<3 It's the one Pokemon that is the closest in beauty, strength, form, and everything else to a wolf. 8D I also adore its Japanese nickname, Windy. 8D I believe they call Arcanine Windy because of how it looks as though it's flying when it races across the land. <3

~Kelsey

Dragon_Reborn

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Apr 1, 2012
    my favorite fire types are:
    -arcanine
    -houndoom
    -charizard
    -typhlosion
    -ninetails
    -rapidash
    -flareon
    -ho-oh

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Houndoom has been one of my favorite fire types lately. But Torkoal gets a runner up vote for me. Though Charizard is another favorite for me, probly because it reminds me of a dragon.

Back