• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>Favorite Flying Type Pokemon<

Years
  • Mine would definitely have to be Taillow! It's just so cute. That also goes with Pidgey.
    But I can't really decide which of them I like more.
    If Pokémon were real, those two would surely be some of my "pets" haha. :3
    Oh and Lugia, of course. But there are other cool Flying Pokémon as well. (Such as Murkrow.)

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    my favorite would either be crobat or dragonite

the reason I like crobat is because he's not annoying like the rest of its evolution line

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hmm, my favorite flying types would be the Pidgey line, Taillow, Crobat, Dodrio, and the legendary birds (specifically Articuno).

All time favorite would probably be Pidgey (:.

Years
  • Charizard, Pidgeotto, Gyarados and Lugia

Charizard because they are my favourite Pokemon
    Pidgeotto because i liked Ash's
    Gyarados because they are very strong
    Lugia because of the second movie

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    Flying type favourite

RAYQUAZA, SALAMENCE, DRAGONITE, ALTARIA, PIDGEOT, STARAPTOR, BUTTERFREE, CHARIZARD, GYARADOS(IT'S WATER FLYING), ZAPDOS AND MOLTRES ....In short I just Looooooooooooooove Dragon-Flying Type!!!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Lugia :3 He is just sooo cute, and the fact that SS is coming out soon makes him even more awesomer! :D The only flaw I see in him is his typing (which, in my opinion, should have been Flying/Water. :\) Though Articuno does come in a close second, mainly because it's blue and retro. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I think Xatu. I never explicitly liked it, but my friend really did so I liked it by association, I guess. Oh, but I really like Drifloon as well.

Altaria, Skarmory, and Aerodactyl get honourable mentions though. :3

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
  • Flying Pokemon huh? Hard question, I like many Flying Types. =D As a matter of fact, Flying Types are some of my favorite Pokemon. It is also a favorite Pokemon Type of mine. I like Altaria, Staraptor, Charizard, Pidgeot, Swellow, Salamence, and many many others. =D

Back