• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fossil Poke

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
  • hmm thats not a tough question for me, my favorite was aerodactly <3

u know, i always wondered why they didnt make fossils in G/S/C

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Armaldo failed me...I love cradily...and kabutops. Aero is okay, but the ancient flower and the ancient...pokemon are so cool!!!

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Aerodactyl and Kabutops are my favorite. I do wish there were a set of G/S/C fossils though.

CrazyCam

Prof. Sam Dracuwolf
    Years
  • Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Rampardos... okay, I like most of the fossil Pokemon; the only Pokemon I don't like are Lileep and Cradily because I hold on to a fossil for a flower.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I like all of Kanto's fossil pokemon, but I like Kabutops the most. I absolutely hate all the other ones. -_- Except Rampardos. Maybe. He's okay.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I love all Fossil Pokemon.
    Maybe you can tell.

The order would be something like this:
    Cranidos
    Aerodactyl
    Cradily
    Anorith
    Shieldon
    Omanyte
    Kabuto

T.Guy

Why helo thar
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 25, 2009
    While they are all cool in their own unique way, my favourites are Cranidos, Rampardos and Aerodactyl.

u know, i always wondered why they didnt make fossils in G/S/C
    I've been wondering this too. The other three major regions got their own fossil pokemon.....why didn't Johto?

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    For me, it's Cranidos, Rampardos, Lileep, and Cradily. ^^ I love them so much, desu. X3 ~

Murky

Underworld dweller
    Years
  • Rampardos because dino like pokemon are are great and its shiny version is nice. And also Cradilly because its bizarre looking and a strange mix of types.

Back