• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fossil Poke

Samuel.Olu

Avoid hangovers: stay drunk.
Years
  • Cranidos Family just Rawkz cmon dont you love it's cute face and rampardos is just Powerful.
    Favorite Fossil Poke

Favorite Fossil Poke

Years
  • *Points to my signature*

Yeah, Aerodactyl is my favorite fossil. The other two from the first gen aren't half bad. I could care less of the newer gen fossils though.

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
  • When I first saw cradily I was like "is that a dragon snap?''
    but I really like kabuto and kabutops and the cranidos family.
    lilleep and cradily are fine.
    doesen't anyone like bastidon and shellos? :(

Years
  • u know, i always wondered why they didnt make fossils in G/S/C

Omastar, hands down. He's cute, and pretty darn good for me in game: good Defense, great Spec Attack/Defense. I'm not sure why I'm so enthralled, so I figured, "who cares?"

Good question. I guess since G/S was a continuation of the original, they figured "why bother?" Or they had the Unown as the mystical, ancient non-Legendary in the game. Hmm.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • My favorite fossil Pokemon are Rampardos, Cradly, Anorith, and Areodactyl. (sp?)

Rampardos has some of the best attack power of any non-legendary Pokemon, Cradly looks unique and a bit cute, Anorith looks cute too, and I just think Areodactyl looks cool.

Back