• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fossilized Pokemon

Whats your favorite fossil Poke

• Areodactyl

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Anorith

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Cranidos

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Shieldon

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Kabuto

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Omanyte

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Lileep

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters

Vapore

Simple to the Core. ♥
    Years
    Areodactyl hands down. He was always a member of my team way back in the older Pokemon games and I just remember kicking a lot of butt with him. I kind of miss him. =[

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I'm torn between Lileep and Kabuto. :\

I mean, look at Kabuto. It's glowing red eyes and for some reason, it really looks cool. Kabutops is okay, but I love Kabuto. :3 I still don't know why, though. xD I guess it's for the nostalgia because I always picked it when I played Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow/FireRed/LeafGreen. :3

Lileep evolves into a amazing pokemon in my opinion, plus it has a cool typing. Also, it's a plant in a vase-thing, what's not to love? xD

Since I can't decide which one I prefer, I'm not going to vote in the poll. :\

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
    I must say I am a fan of Aerodactyl! Mainly because the episode where Ash and team rocket fall into the pit with a sleeping one used to crack me up!

On the other hand - the one with Kabuto used to scare me! *shudders at dreams I had 10 years ago*

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I picked Kabuto just because I like Kabutops the best out of the fossil pokemon. I used it in the old games, but I haven't got a chance to use it in the new ones yet, as I would want to EV train it and such. I do have a few in my deck though, but I've only played a few games with it.

Years
    Lileep and Labuto!!!
    When evolved they are epic!
    Cradily is a nearly unstoppable wall in sandstorm teams and Kabutops with its swift swim in a raindance team is godly!

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Liked Kabutops the most out of them when pokemon started, but ever since I saw the old pokemon episode with Aerodactyl (the one where Ash's charmeleon evolves) he's been my favorite.

Aerodactyl ftw.

Back