• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Galactic Commander

Years
    I have to say Pluto because it's the only boy out of the four commanders.
    Saturn is a male. I THINK...

But my favorite commander... tough call. I guess I'll say Saturn for the sake of him being the only one you can talk to at any time end-game.

Years
    Saturn is a male. I THINK...

But my favorite commander... tough call. I guess I'll say Saturn for the sake of him being the only one you can talk to at any time end-game.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Saturn is a guy.

My favourite is Cyrus, but I like the girls too. Saturn s forgettable (and he has retarded hair), and Charon doesn't fight you at all.

Last edited:

Moskau

Oh, dear...
    Years
    Oh, I can't decide, I really like them all....I guess Mars and Pluto would be my top, with Cyrus as a close second...but really, they're all cool. :)

Mawile

The Flying Beast of Beyond!
    Years
    Saturn.

Why?

He's full of smex. In the Japanese anime he has a voice that made me squeal (yes, I did actually squeal when I heard him) and his Toxicroak is full of win. His Toxi is the reason that I first wanted a Toxicroak. I am determined to make the ULTIMATE Toxicroak.

Cyrus could win a staring contest with Keanu Reeves.

*loves both*

Psyrose

I Want Ur Soul
    Years
    I like them all, but i can't decide if i like Mars or Cyrus most. They are both cool.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite of the three commanders is Saturn.

Dunno why... I just find him to be the coolest, even if he's the easiest imo.
    I don't know much about Pluto so I exempted him from this. :/

Back