• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Favorite GSC City?

Rosepuggins

Master Trainer
    Years
    Definitely Ecruteak. I was stuck there for the longest time until I rearranged my world view and way of thinking, and figured out how to enter the gym. ("The path through the invisible is right before our very eyes!") Lots to do and see there.... The Kimono Girls were as tough in battle as they were graceful on stage.

The Hawk

Swinub fan. Because they rock!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2010
    My favorite city is definitely Goldenrod. So much to see and do there, like game corner, park etc.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Definitely Ecruteak City. I loved the music that went with it. The gym was also pretty fun, too, though it took me TWO months to figure out the gym. The towers were also fun to explore, and the theater where the Kimono Girls resided was fun, also....

Definitely my favorite town in Johto, perhaps in all the regions.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Mine? Glitch city of course!

I mean, who does not like trainers who see diagonally, and could have glitch pokemon that could destroy your game?

Sounds great, eh?

That is why I love it, <3.

Pokemonshe

私はピンクを愛す
    Years
    Golden Rod City. I love the theme to it, love the design, radio tower, game corner, bicycle shop, dept. store, and the color is yellow :D.

Back