• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite island?

What is your favorite island of the sevii islands?

• One Island (Knot Island)

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Two Island (Boon Island)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three Island (Kin Island)

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Four Island (Floe Island)

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Five Island (Chrono Island)

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Six Island (Fortune Island)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Seven Island (Quest Island)

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • None

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I love one Island (Knot island) because there is so much to do in my opinion such as capturing a Moltres and I found my first shiny Pokemon (in LeafGreen and FireRed) there

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Seven Island, it just had this mysterious feel.
    I remember when I used to explore that place with my Venusaur and Nidoking.

Bankaiglade

Rainbow Trainer
    Years
    All of them! Though Five island is first because i Went to resort gorgeous,and kinda...went on a money makeing scheme.....with the amulet coin and my strongest pokemon (kekekekee!) and my trusty `ol vs.seeker,and kept battling the trainers their,and ran and around recharging it,and i repeated this until i had max money or my pokemon(all 6) ran outta PP! Also,anyone know how to get in that room behind the boxes in the 1st house on seven island?!And,Whats the vault canyon place unlock?

Back