• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favorite Kalos Pokémon

Years
    Mine keeps changing all the time so they're not entirely in order :)

1. Fletchinder - this design is one of my all time favourite bird Pokémon designs; I had one on my team but switched it out for a Taillow cause I really wasn't a fan of Talonflame's design

2. Vivillon - had one on my team as well, one of my favourite designs when all the art for X and Y was released :) My Vivillon was a garden one which suited me fine cause I love the colour green :)

3. Xerneas - it's been a while since I've taken to a legendary the way I did with Xerneas, I liked it so much I used it on my team which I haven't done in a really long time (utilising a legendary as opposed to just catching it)

4. Inkay - I've never used it on my team but I trained one up to evolve into Malamar cause Inkay's adorable and Malamar's a pretty decent Pokémon in its own right; hopefully on my next playthrough I'll get a chance to use one

5. Dedenne - not had one on my team but caught one cause of its sheer loveable-ness :)

6. Tyrantrum - got a female one in my first playthrough and kept it on my team, one of the coolest fossil designs I've seen in a while and it gets points for looking like a boss haha

7. Clawitzer - always liked its design but Siebold's one made me love it even more for some reason lol - its dragon pulse animation just looks soo cool and is another Pokémon I hope to use on a future team. It and Xerneas as version exclusives were the two main reasons for me picking X.

8. Frogadier - I like the whole line but Frogadier especially, I've always been drawn to middle evolutions for some reason (as exhibited by Fletchinder) :) Had a Greninja on my team but gave it up in the end for a Vaporeon.

9. Heliolisk - Really wanted to try one out and I ended up having one on my team until it was about level 36 or so, but then switched it out in favour of a Leafeon I think it was.

10. Male Meowstic - Only one on the list I've never actually caught or used but I've added it in to make a top 10 lol. I like its design, not fond of the female one but the male has an adorable tail haha.

Years
    Some of the Kalos Pokemon are just too great.

Favorite Kalos Pokémon

I don't like Fairies that much (being a devout Dragon lover), but LOOK AT THE BABY. Topples Umbreon for my favorite Eeveelution.

Favorite Kalos Pokémon

Although I didn't have a chance to use Noivern in-game, I still appreciate its design, adding on to the list of Dragon/Flying types I've come to love. Noivern in the anime is pretty adorable too.

Favorite Kalos Pokémon

I played X, but Yveltal is seriously one of my favorite legendaries. It just looks so powerful (plus Oblivion Wing is a total akjaofij to deal with in battles >:()

Back