• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Kind of Music

Years
    No flamin' or you'll see this thread closed.

Anyways... I listen to (in no particular order):
    Rock, indie, alternative, adult alternative, post-punk, grunge, garage revival, post grunge, classic rock, 80s rock, 90s alternative, J-Rock, J-Punk, psychadelic experimental, instrumental, classical, etc, etc... =D

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Aw Ashley thats sooo sweet lol.

What else have I been doing. I've been trying to make remixes so i went back to Archaic House which started in the Mid 70's. But my favorites would be the 90's rave craze stuff, good music.

REMEMBER JEWEL, and ASHLEE...oh boy lol good times, good times.

Years
    Jewel's old stuff was sweet and cute... I dunno but she just changed to this Brittney Spears style ... which kinda didn't make me like her anymore... =.=

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Oh I'm talking about Old School Jewel lol, Ashley was right, Jewel was kinda a crackwhore eep shouldnt have said that lol. I really like Ace of Base too, its kinda their fault for starting the Rave Craze.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    *~Ashley~* said:
    Ugh, Jewel. XD Old school Jewel was alright... but I can't stand her newer stuff. ><;

I was actually listening to Ace of Base earlier today. o_o;

I can blame my mom for Ace of Base, her, and a Night at the Roxbury. <3 I LOVE THAT MOVIE>

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I like:

Death Metal, Industrial, Trance/Techno, Hard Rock, Alternative Rock, Heavy Metal, Goth Rock, Punk Rock, some Classic Rock, Nu-Metal, Emo, Pop-Punk, Grunge, and a little bit of Country, R&B, and Rap.

Weird kid strikes again! =D

~John

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2005
    Melodic Death Metal / Power Metal / Thrash Metal / Speedcore Metal / Heavy Metal / Acid Rave / GOA or Psychedelic Trance / Melodic Trance / Ambient / Industrial / Big Beat / Hip-Hop / Alternative Rock

Yes, I do listen to all of those genres on a regular basis.

Years
    Whatever sounds good to me, usually R&B though. I do like Fefe Dobson (Pop Rock) and Milky [thanks to Dizzy] (Techno), so there are exceptions. R&B, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton, Pop, Rock, anything that sounds good to me.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    NICKY-BOI your missing some cool Milky Songs, you have "Be My World" and "E Non So Perche" those are good songs.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I love all types of rock such as hard rock, soft rock, metal, punk, alternative, classic rock, etc. I like very little rap, but there is some that I will listen to. I also like a little bit of country, mainly Big & Rich. I'll like a pop song here and there, but I'm kind of picky.

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Pop/Rock/Rap is my favorite. I don't like Country too much, but it is not that bad to listen to.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I most often find myself listening to punk, heavy metal, hard rock, 90s R&B, 90s rap and southern/underground rap. I don't find myself listening to mainstream rap anymore, it's becoming repetitive. But there are exceptions *looks at sig*

Back