• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Legendary pokemon

knuckles01

caterpie trainer
    Years
    caterpie Rox!!! Attack Type And Defence Type Deoxies Are My Fav But Caterpie Better!!! Caterpie Shou7ld Be Legendary!!!

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
    Hmm. My fav. legendary?
    My favs are:
    Suicune
    Lugia
    Mewtwo
    Jirachi (Although I love complete and absolute power, I have to like something cute^__^)

Dark Latios

...Uh...
    Years
    I'd have to say Latios. But I dont think he fits into legendary pokemon...So I'd say Lugia or Zapdos..I dont like Articuno much he looks like a NYC street bird XD(If you live in NYC you'll know what I mean...)

Latias10

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I like most legendarys. My favorites are Latias, Latios, Mew, Celebi. Latias is my favorite one.

Skarmory469

I r t3h 1337skar
    Years
    I quite like Lugia, Articuno, Suicune, Moltres, Mew, and Latias. I also think Zapdos looks kinda lame, but it is certainly very useful.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    My favorite Legendary Pokemon would have to be Suicune. =) It is a very cool Pokemon.

Back