• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite MAIN Character

Fav. Main Character

• Ash Ketchum

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Brock

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Deliah Ketchum

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Drew

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Gary Oak

• Harrison

• Jackson/Vincent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Jessie

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Jimmy

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Marina

• Masamune

• Max

• May

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Misty

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Prof. Birch

• Prof. Elm

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Prof. Oak

• Ritchie

• Tetsuya

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Tracey

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
    Well here it is... the poll for your favorite Main character (but main!) well here are the rules

1. Just here are the main characters ok? No minor characters.

2. Multiple choise is allowed, you vote and say for which character you voted on

3. I'll think on it

Here are mine:

Ash, Misty, May, Ritchie, Gary, Harrison, Jimmy and Marina

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Gary/Shigeru, with James/Kojiro as a close second ^^.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Toto said:
    Some of those you have in the poll are minor characters.

Anyway obviously I choose Satoshi.

I'm a Brock fan, but I chose Ash this time around.

Btw, your banner looks cool. XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I picked
    Professor Elm: I like his personality, reminds me of me XD
    Misty: I will always love her
    James/Jessie: Cassidy wasn't there so I settled for the comedy gang.
    Drew: Hotness comes to mind
    Delia Ketchum: I love her hair color
    RICHIE: well this is obvious. He ranks #1 with Bugsy for best and cutest little kid.
    AW! Darn, I should've voted Masamune, I like my girls when they're tough!
    Kenji: So cute and innocent.
    I voted for the characters who needed me, so sorry May and Ash.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    >_< It's hard for me to choose. So I chose Misty, May, Brock, James, Jessie, Tracey and Drew. Yeah, so it's a lot, but I like so many of them!

Reasons why:

Misty: She's always been my favorite. Tough, yet girly, passionate, and sometimes a bit of a dreamer.
    May: I used to hate her, but right now she's pretty much what I look forward to watching on the anime. What can I say, her ditziness grew on me! =P
    Brock: He's always overlooked and underused, but I've always liked him. And I still think they should have let him catch Charmander....
    James: He's too funny! I mean, the freaking out, the careless spending of money on crap, the crying, the Moltres outfit, come on, what's not to like?
    Jessie: She is fun to watch, and I love the way she just blows off people like Ash and his friends and trainers of the day. It makes me smile.
    Tracey: Everyone always forgets about poor Tracey. He's a really nice guy and I like him. Even though I used to be angry with him because of quickly talking Brock's place.
    Drew: His unique personality gives him my vote. You just don't see that many sneering jerks on the anime. Everyone's always so perfect and goody-goody; Drew made a good contrast to that. But of course, he's really just as goody-goody as the rest of 'em deep down inside. ^-^

Years
    Im a loyal Misty fan so thats why i voted for her as i am short tempered when it comes to some one really annoying and pissing me off just like her but at the same time i can be very caring and easy to get along with if people stay on my good side

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    My favorites:

Male-Kenta(I refuse to call him Yoshi or Jimmy)
    Female-Marina(thank goodness she got her name back)

Hizuara

Tis the season to be jolly..
    Years
    Gary- Even though he's gone, he'll remain one of my favorite characters forever. I love his sneering attitude, and since I used to despise Ash, Misty, and Brock, the way he treated them never bothered me. It still doesn't... ^ ^U Plus he's darn cute.

Richie - He's so darn cute! His personality is cute, his Pok?mon are cute, his voice is cute. He's just so perfect! ( That's actually the reason so many people hate him) He's a gentleman, he's polite, he's a good trainer, he's smart... The list could go on and on. And nothing compares to him in cuteness in the manga. * points to avatar* Say it with me " Awwwwww!"

Drew - He's smart, he's a good coordinater, he's sarcastic, he's funny, he's hot.. Gee whiz, he's also perfect. And he has teh coolest names!

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Satoshi and Haruka are on the top of my list too and that's about it. People vote for May!!! SHE ROCKS lol.

ShadowXD

Elite Four ShadowXD
    Years
    I choose gary hes when of the best trainers ever ash got just got lucky in the match against Gary I hate ash.
    GARY WAS HERE
    ASH IS A LOSER

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Votes:
    Ash
    Drew
    James
    Jessie
    May
    Misty

I like Gary too... but I didn't see his name at first since I went through it fast... ^^; ..Ah well.
    ((And why was this revived? Its so old... >> ))

Last edited:

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    Tetsuya, Prof. Elm, and Drew.
    I should have put down James.

One thing's missing. The pokemon. Pikachu and Meowth should be in there, not least because they both appear in every episode after number 2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back